Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
blazer
Adept III

I have such a huge backlog of games on my system that I have yet to play, ( I would like to play Allen Wake II, but my Radeon VII isn't good enough for it apparently. 🙁 ) I just haven't made the time to play many of them.

Profunity
Adept I

I have a huge queue of games I am waiting to play like Starfield and the new Monster Hunter rumoured to come out next year, but what I looking forward that will release soon, Persona 3 Reload. Never played the original but just got into the franchise around 2018-2019, one of my most favourite JRPGs right now and I would gladly stream it on a Radeon GPU. 

iafbt
Adept I

hot diggity dang that'd be a nice prize!

it's not new, but I recently got VTOL VR and boy that game really exceeded all my expectations!

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi
autoexec04
Adept II

For games in general it was Super Mario Wonder (great game!) - but for PC specifically, the last game I played and really enjoyed was probably either Baldur's Gate 3 or Sea of Stars!

NorthChaos
Adept I

Styx: Master of Shadows. There just isn't enough great stealth-games these days, but gladly I haven't played all the oldies - yet!

Waiting for Like a Dragon Gaiden, looks awesome hope it delivers.

Good luck everyone!

DipakJ27
Adept III

Horizon Forbidden West is another game I'm eagerly anticipating. It's the sequel to the critically acclaimed Horizon Zero Dawn, and it promises to take the series to new heights.

Dipakjadhav
gotgrant
Adept III

Skyrim

Toughmn
Adept II

Assassin's Creed Mirage has been fun.

Lukeman269
Adept I

Playing Dirt Rally 2.0 with a bunch of friends online and it's been pretty fun! 

I'm looking forward to Stalker 2! I was such a fan of the original games and I can't wait to play the game they come up with on modern gen engines and tech.

zhembree
Adept II

I've just started a new Cyberpunk playthrough for the Phantom Liberty expansion. I'd originally planned on starting on release day, but it just so happens a certain other RPG was released in September.

Terry3Gs
Adept III

This would be a awesome upgrade to finish off my 5900X system.

I am currently enjoying PUBG finally in the tier 2 level system of the game ( apparently there is 5 tiers ), But this card would help me to enjoy some of the newer games like Spiderman 2, the future wolverine game as well as helping with my video & photo editing. 

Great giveaway & good luck to all !! 🙂

jd63636
Adept III

World of Warcraft Dragon Flight. Patch 10.2 tomorrow 😎 and the next three expansions were just revealed at Blizzcon, w00t!

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

Assassin Creed Mirage was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it!

Hammbonez
Adept II

Ghostrunner II

fearless_fx
Adept I

Honestly I enjoyed playing D4 a lot, but it’s lost its momentum. Now I want to try Baldur’s Gate 3 

sjdgls
Adept II

Don't play games.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

It's never too late to start.  Why don't you play any games?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
darkwolfca
Miniboss

monday 

Starfield and baulders gate 3 are great  also been playing alot more phasmo and demonologist as well 

chadplusminus
Adept II

BOTW 2 is the best game I played this year, enjoyed every moment of it. 

deyelive
Adept II

Funny enough I'm just finishing The Walking Dead (Final Season). A little late to the end of Clementine's journey, but my wife and I are enjoying the ride. Cheers!

newlexican
Adept I

Deep Rock Galactic is always my go-to game.

OrganicComic
Adept I

I have been playing a bunch of Vampire survivor again. Great game

Last game I played that I truly enjoyed was Stray. It was nearly perfect in every way. The graphics, atmosphere, world design, soundscapes, voice acting, animations, story, and game length. It was just the kind of game I was looking for. In general, I've been so burnt out from the 200-hour RPGs, like Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom, or even Elden Ring.

I was looking forward to Starfield and Cities: Skylines 2, but as it happens, both seem to be huge disappointments right now, so I'm glad I didn't preorder them. I'm gonna wait a couple of months at least and see if they get better.

I will also add that I do wanna get Songs of Conquests, so as soon as it goes on sale on Steam, I'm gonna grab it. Huge nostalgia vibes of HoMM3 right there.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital

@Amber_AMD and I both enjoy Stray too.  I haven't finished it, but I enjoy the kitty interaction since I feed rescue cats and feral cats in retirement.  It is very unique and for the most part you don't need to be quick to do things.

You probably don't remember this scene in Stray.....You probably don't remember this scene in Stray.....

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Just noticed your reply. That image is hilarious hahahaha.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
0 Likes
rabbiteater9
Adept I

Getting down on Miles Morales hoping we get a spider man 2 pc release 

DaFunk
Adept III

I just started playing Alan Wake II and getting spooked! Hope I win 😄

AMD Enthusiast
0hmzzz
Adept I

Playing Halo Infinite and Sea of Stars! 

I have a few games I'm looking forward to!  Revisiting Cyberpunk 2077 (when I'm able to get the new DLC), have not dove into Baldur's Gate 3 yet, and I would enjoy revisiting New World since there has been a LOT of overhaul from when I last played.
It would be my first experience with the Baldur's Gate saga, so I am looking forward to a whole new experience!1

scruff_01
Adept II

Got Doom 3 from amazon prime for free. Going to give that a try again after many many years since first play. I loved it when it first came out.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I love the DOOM series, but it's too much for me and my right wrist issues (motorcycle accident in 1983 and slipping on black ice in 2019).  Now I enjoy World of Tanks.

Saw a guy using a vertical mouse to play games recently. Said it relieved a lot of the issues caused by a wrist injury.

0 Likes
Ashellus9
Adept I

I'd been looking forward to Baldur's Gate III for a long time and wasn't disappointed when it finally came out. Been enjoying Starfield and Lies of P too. 

UncleMumble
Adept I

While Starfield wasn't exactly what I hoped for, I've still enjoyed the game for well over 200+ hours. There's a crazy amount of depth when it comes to world-building if you're willing to read through computer entries and talk to NPCs and almost every hand-crafted section of the game is excellently done. It doesn't revolutionize space games or Bethesda games for that matter but there's a lot more to do in this game than I think many may realize. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it's definitely mine! Can't wait for the DLC and some combat/skill overhaul mods.

SU5HI_Z3R0
Adept I

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty captured so much of what I wanted to see from the table top RPG game I bought decades ago and I can't wait to see how it looks when FSR 3 is implemented.

negahnepoc
Adept II

Been playing a lot of World of Warships would love to try out Starfield but just havent had the time

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Our friend and his son love playing World of Warships.  They were at our Labor Day LAN party this past September.  It's great to see the bonding between father and son.  

Greg on the left, with his son Nicholas on the right at our Family version Labor Day LAN party.Greg on the left, with his son Nicholas on the right at our Family version Labor Day LAN party.

That's splendid but I have one burning question...Is your PC inside a cat basket?