Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
morphinebear
Adept III

Just got the Humble WB Bundle so I hope to enjoy Arkham Knight next

lucasc
Adept I

Remnant 2 for sure, started Starfield but couldn't finish because my GPU struggled so much

Baldur's Gate 3 was the last game I really enjoyed playing. Hoping for Elden Ring dlc some time soon.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Recently got back into Ghost Recon: Wildlands with 2 friends who haven't played it before. We have it on the hardest difficult and I'm telling you, a TIME is being had. Lmao!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
rtbh99
Challenger

ive been enjoying starfield quite a bit tbh. i avoided all the hype, so everything is fresh to me 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99

This is honestly how I have been playing any games in the past few years...  If I think it looks good and might be something worth trying, I'll give it a shot.

jace2010
Adept II

Looking forward to Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name

BG3 has been so fun!

venaur
Elite

I am thoroughly looking forward to playing BD3! Just waiting for a good sale to snag it for my husband and I, hopefully over the coming holiday! 

CimaDrewski
Adept II

Really loving playing through Cyberpunk 2077 with patch 2.0! 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I've been playing World of Tanks lately and Stray too.  I'm not much of a gamer, but my heart is in the right place.

Sometimes I get to the top of the winning side.Sometimes I get to the top of the winning side.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

The last game I played that I thoroughly enjoyed was The Last Campfire:

"... It's a very nice, pleasant, well-done, casual game. Highly enjoyable. I've got a few minor complaints about it, but they're really small and petty: their use of first person plural pronouns instead of first person singular ones is a bit irritating. But, since the characters are Embers and not humans and gender has absolutely nothing to do with the game, they were kind of stuck with that. I guess they could have gone with some made up pronoun, but six of one, half a dozen of the other. Second, even though the theme and the overall story is very nice, it has problems at the detail level. But, it's good enough. And finally, there are a few things that are left hanging in the game (the Cook, Orchard and giant pig come to mind). But, again, trivial and not all that important. Anyway, I paid just a bit over $3 for it and it took me a skosh over 10 hours to complete. And, it's well done and enjoyable. So, I'm completely satisfied. Definitely recommended (though you might wait for a sale when it's under $10)."

mechwarrior 5 and rdr2

Uboo
Adept II

Starfield was so much fun until quest bug, so switched to Exoprimal.  Exoprimal is such a simple game but easy to play and so much fun taking out hoards of dinos.  It's not for everyone but I love it. 

caerbannog
Adept III

Pretty much any game I've played from Amanita Design has been a winner for me. Point n Click games may not be for everyone but I really enjoyed the whimsical nature of all of their games thus far.

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I'm doing a combination of Forza Horizon 5, Borderlands 1 Enhanced Edition and Diablo 3 currently.

I am looking forward to eventually doing the Halo Infinite campaign with a friend (I know the game has been out with campaign co-op for a while now... XD)

discoryne
Adept I

RoboCop Rogue City is looking extremely spicy. Just hope it's optimized well ^_^

(Shoutout to games releasing with a $49.99 price tag btw heheh.)

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck to everyone at first and the last game that I enjoyed or better I do still enjoy is Birth of the Federation. Really old but not matched until today.

juststew
Adept II

Cyberpunk 2077 patch 2.02 is the last game that I fully enjoyed after waiting years for patches to fix the game. 

Hiramabiff
Adept III

This would rock in my system. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
pantsour
Adept I

The last game i really enjoyed was surprisingly the DMZ mode of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Warzone. Thank you!

I am currently playing The Finals. It is pretty great, especially with a team you can effectively communicate with!

winjer
Adept I

I'm currently playing "Lies of P". Really great game, with some awesome combat, nice graphics and well optimized. 

NewAtlantis
Adept II

North america only! 😭

Currently playing Resident Evil 2 Remake, have 3 and 4 ready to go afterwards.

devinedragoon
Adept III

I've been playing COD MW haunting stuff and been loving it and waiting for MW3

neon
Miniboss

Well technically, the last game I played was Golf With Your Friends, and I did enjoy it. It isn't a new game, but we all enjoyed playing, so there you are.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Always have room for a new GPU, it satisfies my building addiction 😊

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
norms90
Adept I

I just recently started playing Don't Starve Together with my girlfriend to introduce her to gaming, and it's been really fun!

spicecore
Adept I

Really enjoyed getting back into Star Citizen this patch. Everyone was so excited after Citcon.

Anthoering
Adept II

Path of Exile

sreg036
Adept I

Tears of the Kingdom is still enjoyable!

AdrianP
Adept II

Just finished the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty DLC and I really like it.

otacon
Adept III

I really enjoyed playing Death Stranding this year. Baldur's Gate 3 is next on my list!

Yeesshh Death Stranding is so underrated nice and chill exploring and discovering. Play   it with my GF

0 Likes
dryden
Adept III

I usually wait for game discounts/sales but Alan Wake 2 reviews have piqued my interest. Looking forward to playing Alan Wake 2. 

diditstart
Adept I

Jumped back into Cyberpunk 2077 with Phantom Liberty and its been fantastic again. After that looking forward to Alan Wake 2.

SuperPet007
Adept II

The Last of Us Part I was such a treat to play! 

After they got servers working again, I decided to dive back into Titanfall 2.  I'm still abysmal at the multiplayer, but since I had it installed, I replayed the campaign and...man, I forgot just how good that campaign was.  It's absolutely criminal that we've gone all these years without a follow-up.

Next game I'm looking forward to: Lords of the Fallen.  (I was looking forward to Alan Wake II but, apparently, my 5700 XT is no longer viable for modern gaming. *eyeroll*)