Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March – Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7600 GPU

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_1920x600px.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For March, a Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7600 Graphics Card is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is share up to six (6) pictures of your gaming rig in the Battle Stations sub-forum.

Be sure to include your rig’s name in the subject line, and feel free to include the specs.

Ideally, the picture(s) should showcase your gaming PC, desk(s), monitor(s), keyboard and mouse! Click here (or here) to see an example.

That’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, March 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, March 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
25 Replies
Hiramabiff
Adept III

That’s sweet

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB

It would be sweeter if it was not north america only.....

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
rtbh99
Challenger

nice looking card, glad to see sapphire here on the red team forums.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
neon
Miniboss

Always good to see a Sapphire card. The Radeon RX 7600 is a great choice for 1080p (they call it Ultimate) 😁.

spinalfailed
Challenger

If we posted for the last giveaway do we need to do a repost? It's only been like a week or so since I posted.

Hi, @spinalfailed 

Yes, please repost for the month of March.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes
user00
Adept II

It's interesting to see a different spin on contest entries with all these photos.  Not going to see one from me - but good luck to everyone else!

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of these pictorial entry requirements (my "battle station" isn't anything worth photographing, so I'm going to keep sitting these out), but good luck to everyone who enters.

0 Likes
sjdgls
Adept II

Still have a nice mini PC with AMD A10 PRO with new SSD last year and added memory. Don't play games, but hope to build new up to date mini PC.

DtDrag
Adept II

This would be fantastic. 

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone, 

About "It's interesting to see a different spin on contest entries with all these photos.  Not going to see one from me - but good luck to everyone else!" by @user00 

And "Yeah, I'm not really a fan of these pictorial entry requirements (my "battle station" isn't anything worth photographing, so I'm going to keep sitting these out), but good luck to everyone who enters." by @StompsDaWombat 

First, thank you for your feedback. 

Second, I hear you, and I plan to work with my team to do something else for April (or May at the latest). There are a few legal requirements we must adhere to, which could delay the process, but we'll do our best to accommodate your (the Red Team's) request. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

If it means fewer entries and gives someone else a better chance at winning - that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Keep up the great work - you folks don't have to do this at all, but you still do.  Cheers!

That's wonderful to hear.  Thank you!

And I just want to say that, even if I can't or don't participate, I still love that you folks put together these incredible giveaways every month (plus the awesome mega-giveaway during the holidays) and I appreciate you navigating the red tape of legalities, working with your partners in the industry, and all the other efforts involved in making these giveaways possible.  Keep up the excellent work and, again, thank you, both for the giveaways and for listening to the community.

nokosssamd
Journeyman III

good luck for anyone joining the sweepstakes. The card looks gorgeous

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck again for everyone!

@Sam_AMD 

Could you reconsider or ask if there is any way to make this international all the time?

Hello, Dragokar, 

Doing an international raffle/giveaway/sweep is tricky business. It entails lots of local legal rules and laws, as well as translations and localizations. There are other facts that make it tricky, for example, logistics, costs, and import fees, not to mention local and US (IRS) tax implications. Unfortunately, for the rest of the year, our raffles/giveaways/sweeps will be US and Canada only. Thank you in advance for understanding. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

I know, I know. I just had hoprs 😉 Thanks for the reply.

By the way I will not buy any more Sapphire cards.

0 Likes
R3dhawk3
Adept I

good luck to you all and may the person that needs this the most get it 

bwest60
Adept II

Try again 

0 Likes

bwest60
Adept II

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor clocked 4.10 GHz 64.0 GB ram. Still a little on GPU.

0 Likes

Fairlight pic.png

G
0 Likes
EVI5R8R
Adept II

gl all

0 Likes
deyelive
Adept II

I've shared mine! TUF Tootie March 2024 for interested folks. GLHF!

0 Likes