Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January – Featuring a Ryzen 5 7600X

b0f60160-ca72-48d1-a5e8-cb1edc9db681.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Happy new year!

It may be a new year, but we're the same team cooking up some great prizes for you all. We're kicking the year off strong by giving you a shot at winning an AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X CPU.  If you haven't had the budget to move toward AM5 just yet, we want to give you a chance at a head start. 

2394fc39-e4f7-40e2-b2a8-1d7a092762b3.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 1/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1672870304006.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
154 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

It would be wonderful to win this CPU. But, my disillusionment with motherboard manufacturers gives me angst over what board I'd put it in (assuming I won 😁 ). Are there any decent motherboard manufacturers any more?

ASUS ... seems like I have always been with them since bad experiences with MSI and I don't use Intel, just AMD.

InfoManWD

I just use AMD CPUs and GPUs also. I used to only use Gigabyte motherboards, However it looks like I will be switching to ASRock once I start going Ryzen (Socket AM4 or AM5) in whatever form. Right now I am waiting for funds and the ability to stomach Windows 10/11/?.

It appears that we all have our own likes and dislikes.  I've always been MSI.  Not had any bad experiences with them at, if anything just the opposite, all good.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

So now I have to wonder if the entry I put in a few seconds ago even counts. I think I didn't hit the Reply button and just filled in the box at the bottom of the page.  Oh, well. This one counts for sure.

Moist
Adept III

If I win I will definitely build a rig matching the 7600X with the Live Mixer Board the look of those is pretty awesome.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I do hope to build an AM5 system in 2023.  It will likely become my main system, using a 4K 32" LG monitor.  Of course, that means I need a powerful GPU too.  And RAM.  Lots of RAM.  As Paul McCartney said, "Ram on"....

One of my favorite albums.One of my favorite albums.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
LFaWolf
Adept II

What a great giveaway! I am in!

dryden
Adept III

Awesome prize! Thank you for the chance to move toward the AM5 platform. From the reviews I've read, the 7600X is a solid 6core/12thread CPU.  Good luck all!

neon
Miniboss

It would be great to get into the socket AM5 platform and see what Ryzen 7000 can do.

theswweet
Adept II

I just made the jump to a 7900XTX last month, and it's been a nice upgrade for my 4K system. Here's hoping I can snag one of those Cooler Master monitors when they're back in stock later this month... it'd be a nice fit for my new card!

bgnass
Adept III

7600X very good processor.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

So you're telling me that I didn't win the 6600 XT? 😭

That's the post! 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Another great sweepstakes prize. Good luck everyone.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
jamesc359
Forerunner

A friend gifted me a copy of Ori and the Will of the Wisp for Christmas. I really enjoyed playing Ori and the Blind Forest. So far Will of the Wisp seems to be more of the same magic that made the original game so great. It's a really beautiful game with solid game play mechanics.

Axxemann
Forerunner

OooooOOOOooooHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!! Me likey! 

Motherboards are still ridiculously priced though. Where are the $125USD ones we were promised?

Performance over Pretty.
Axxemann
Forerunner

I'm starting to wonder why my replies aren't showing up. Then I realized I might be forgetting the captcha.

Performance over Pretty.
German_AC
Adept II

Well, if I win I guess it will be time to build a new AM5 pc 🙂

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
darkchewie
Adept II

Nice CPU, thanks AMD!

Hope everybody had a few moments of relaxation during the holidays.  Anybody grab a few games during all of the winter sales?  Wanted to keep a smaller budget this year during the Steam sale, so I got Fallout4 GOTY and will probably grab Valheim to coop with my brother, all for about $21; both games seem like they will last me a while too.

tekasza
Adept II

I'm still on a 2nd-generation Ryzen processor, so this would be an awesome upgrade.

pearceej84
Adept II

Looking forward to another fun yr of amd builds and cools rigs !!! This cou would be cool for a new project !

ThreeDee
Paragon

IF I won this .. I still don't know that I could afford to make the jump to AM5 unfortunately 🙁

But it's always cool that you guys are doing these give aways .. 😎

ThreeDee PC specs
DrDikimbe
Adept II

Hi guys! Thanks as always for running these. 

umnikke8
Adept II

The Ryzen 7xxx look great. The mobile ones do get a bit confusing though, stretching from Zen 2 to 4 and monolithic or chiplet.

johnny_cee
Adept II

another month has come.

If you missed the CES stream here it is...

https://youtu.be/OMxU4BDIm4M

Well, I'm just trying to get a better CPU, and GPU and getting them for free will be greatly appreciated, so I'll test my chances here XD!

JJG
dj4aces
Adept II

I'm actually looking to build a new system this year. Due to some unforeseen problems with the breaker box at my old place, some of my devices and components have inexplicably died, including a 27-inch monitor. If I were to win this chip, that goes some distance towards helping me make that new system a reality.

ryzen is pog

Ryzen 3 3250U supremacy

Winning this sweepstakes would force me to buy a AM5 motherboard!!

Really don't want to do that.

I like the setup of my rig how it is, no changes wanted or needed.

LOL 😅🤣😁

Well, If you win it, you could always gift it to me. 😋😍😁

Khahn
Journeyman III

I would love to have this in my machine!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Whoot Whoot! I love new processor/ GPU release time! I want all the new shiny things!!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Subsilent00
Adept III

Awesome giveaway! Thanks, AMD! Always apply yourself and see what the outcome will be! I'm currently fixing a roof when the window of opportunities opens up, like better weather for it! That and I'm exercising even more! If I had time to play games right now, I'd like to play Total War Warhammer 3. Enjoy life everyone!

Key-J
Paragon

Happy New Year!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
venaur
Elite

HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is going to be an awesome year 🙂

greydog5
Adept II

It would be great for a new build

FMB
mapdma
Adept II

Building a system with a 7600x would be a good reason to buy a 7900xtx.  I'd have to give my 1800x to a friend.

Jacksondorf
Journeyman III

Just built a mini system for my wife. with MSI Pro  B650M-A WiFi, Ryzen 5 7600XT, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, 240mm water cooler, 32 gig ram and MSI RX 6700XT.  This  baby screams.....

rugorak
Adept I

Looking to upgrade for the wife one of these days. She'll blow my system away if she gets one of these, but my system is quite a bit newer than hers so it is all good. Her 2700 just isn't going to cut it for much