Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_1920x600px.jpg

Happy New Year, Red Team!

Let’s keep celebrating the new year with an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT GPU being up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is share up to six (6) pictures of your gaming rig in the Battle Stations sub-forum.

Be sure to include your rig’s name in the subject line, and feel free to include the specs.

Ideally, the picture(s) should showcase your gaming PC, desk(s), monitor(s), keyboard and mouse! Click here (or here) to see an example.

That’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, January 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
65 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I can't seem to make an entry for this in the Battle Stations thread.  Every time I try to post it, the thread just won't appear in the forum.  No error message or anything.

EDIT:  Solved.  The problem was with part of the text describing my Windows version.  Once I removed that, I could post the information.

user00
Adept II

Really nice to see these sweepstakes continue into 2024.  Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for hosting the sweepstakes! I've made a post. 🙂 Good luck everyone!

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
rtbh99
Challenger

what happens if i made a post the day before this contest? do i have to repost? can i delete my post?

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Just re-post it now.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
Dimitron
Adept I

Thanks for the sweepstakes.

Hopefully I'll be able to upgrade my system this year.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 // ASUS TUF X570-PLUS // 16GB 3200MHz CL16 // EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
fean98
Adept III

Until I win something I won't be able to BUILD a gaming system so no pictures to enter with. Catch-22  ;-(

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm happy to see your Battle Stations! Great rigs, keep them coming 😁

Sam
Your biggest fan!

WOOHOO...thanks for continuing this in 2024. AMD for the win!

Wilbefort
Adept I

Kind of a meta question, but the rules say "Must be registered with the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater." How is that met? As a new member my ranking is Novice, right?

Just comment on the forum a bit.

Hello, @Wilbefort 

Your ranking is Journeyman III, so you're good to go. (Ranks are listed next to your username). 

Also, check out the "Community Ranking" post to learn more about how they work.

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Your current ranking is Journeyman III, so it seems you figured it out. 

0 Likes
morphinebear
Adept III

Laptops allowable?

Yes! A laptop is fine.

Sam
Your biggest fan!

That would have been nice to know because I didn't build it and it's ancient.

GerryK61
Adept I

Don't laugh at my Prehistoric setup.  Asus M5 99evo MB  AMD 1055t OC 3.6+mhz  16gb DDR3 1333 ram Kingston hyper  Chinese RX580 8gb....Replaced with the old GTX 1050 2gb  Be Quiet fan cooler  WD SSD with a old Sea Sonic psu 480 watt.  Zalman Z9 plus full tower with 5 120 fansDon't laugh at my Prehistoric setup. Asus M5 99evo MB AMD 1055t OC 3.6+mhz 16gb DDR3 1333 ram Kingston hyper Chinese RX580 8gb....Replaced with the old GTX 1050 2gb Be Quiet fan cooler WD SSD with a old Sea Sonic psu 480 watt. Zalman Z9 plus full tower with 5 120 fans

I respect the Zalman case. Prehistoric setups rock!

Jake R
Specs: RTX 3060 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32gb 3200mhz
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

"Be sure to include your rig’s name in the subject line"

Is a name mandatory?  How do you tell if the subject line is actually a name?  Does it have to be something like "Fred" or something?

No, is not mandatory. And it doesn't have to be "Fred something". Most of the guys and girls I know name their rigs and/or battle stations. I call mine Oli5000. That said, giving it a name will help me track all the entries. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

GL to everyone entering and winning these this year and thank you all for allowing these great gifts to be presented to us.

Cyneward
Adept I

Thank you so much for the giveaway! Good Luck Everyone! Happy New Year 2024!

Rivenscryr
Adept I

Thanks for the giveaway. I'll post a picture when I finish building a rig - still on a laptop till then!

Ionmaster987
Adept I

I just went ahead and posted my setup and PC in the place, so i should be good now.
Maybe i'll get something this time!

stereo55
Adept II

Happy  2024 all ! Great start to the year with the Red Team and a beatiful contest prise ! SIGN ME UP for that beauty ..... good luck all !

jd63636
Adept III

Great giveaway, Go go AMD! Wifey still needs an upgrade 😎

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
EVI5R8R
Adept II

been enjoying Forza motorsports with my new logi g923. gl all.

GerryK61
Adept I

my Prehistoric setup.

Asus M5 99evo MB

AMD 1055t OC 3.6+mhz

16gb DDR3 1333 ram Kingston hyper

Dead Chinese RX580 8gb....Replaced with the old GTX 1050 2gb. soon to be replace with a gifted RX 560 4 gb.

Be Quiet fan cooler

WD SSD with a old Sea Sonic psu 480 watt.

Zalman Z9 plus full tower with 5 120 fans  Acer 27 100mhz Monitor

Hi, @GerryK61 

Friendly reminder: To enter the giveaway, you need to post pictures of your rig in the Battle Stations forum

Sam
Your biggest fan!
walking_corpse
Challenger

Realized I hadn't posted my last custom build...

Please do, we'd love to see it! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

If it's really messy, would it still be considered for entry? 

like, what if it "looks like a tornado went through your room" kinda messy?

😂 It's fine, we don't mind at all! Let's say that it gives it character...

Sam
Your biggest fan!
Mption
Adept II

Is this just random? or is it a judged thing, I am fine to share, but I'm not going to win any Beauty-contests.

But i do look forward to the stuff posted either way.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, @Mption 

It's random, no judging. 😃 Can't wait to see your battle station! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Thanks Sam!

venaur
Elite

I love that my old battlestation is the example 🙂

nesha00
Adept II

Awsome giveaway .... my build is whole AMD just need little more power 😄 ... 

joebangles
Adept III

I posted up some pics of my "redOstrog" machine. AMD CPU and Graphics. This is my machine for gaming and everyday use. Didn't post pics of my dusty outer case, or cluttery desktop/keyboard/mouse to avoid embarrassment. I hope this will suffice for an entry in the drawing!

Good luck everyone!