cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February - MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wi-Fi Motherboard

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_1920x600px.jpg

Let's Go, Red Team!

For February, an MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wi-Fi Motherboard is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is share up to six (6) pictures of your gaming rig in the Battle Stations sub-forum.

Be sure to include your rig’s name in the subject line, and feel free to include the specs.

Ideally, the picture(s) should showcase your gaming PC, desk(s), monitor(s), keyboard and mouse! Click here (or here) to see an example.

That’s it!

The February Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, February 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
34 Replies
bcmurray
Adept II

Are we already entered for this contest if we shared our battlestations last month?

Same question

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I was wondering the same thing.  But, just to be sure, I made another thread showing my same rig for this month's contest.

bwest60
Adept II

Have to try again this year.

I just realized in the fine print that I have to be Novice III to qualify rip. I have no idea what my rank is and I don't see it in my profile. Does anyone know how?

Oh LOL it says next to my name.

You can join other Communities and make more comments on other posts.

and im guess Adept is higher than Novice III?? Where is the hierarchy listed lol

Click on your account picture at the upper right and go to Help > Community Basics > How Does the Ranking System Work:

https://community.amd.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/ranks_faq 

it'll list the ranks:

"There are a total of 20 ranks:
1 Newcomer
2 Novice I
3 Novice II
4 Novice III
5 Journeyman I
6 Journeyman II
7 Journeyman III
8 Adept I
9 Adept II
10 Adept III
11 Elite
12 Challenger
13 Miniboss
14 Forerunner
15 Paragon
16 Exemplar
17 Grandmaster
18 Big Boss
19 MVP
20 VIP
Ranking up is based on your activity, for instance starting a new discussion, Liking posts, Accepting a Solution, Replying to posts, Tagging posts, and how long you've been a member of the community.
For example, to move from Newcomer to Novice I, you need to Like and Tag a post once, and your account must be at least 24-hours old."

pyrotiger
Adept I

Red AlertRed Alert

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone, 

I have answers for you:

1 - If you have already posted pictures of your battle station in the Battle Stations sub-forum in January, and wish to enter the February Sweeps, simply post them again. 

2 - Hello @concerned-garlic! Your rank is displayed next to your username. And since you're a "Journeyman III" you are eligible. 🙂

Let me know if you have any more questions

Sam
Your biggest fan!
fean98
Adept III

How many times can I enter if I get every Groundhog day reset?

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, fean98, one entry per month. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
Hiramabiff
Adept III

Would love this upgrade 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
DtDrag
Adept II

Love the monthly contests, would love to win even more. 😛

rdenmon
Challenger

Here, i think since I already posted in battlestations all i do is paste in here?

pc image1.jpgPcimage2.png

0 Likes
SocialSophia
Adept II

My gaming rig isnt so pretty, yet I guess I'll show it for the contest lol

0 Likes
Elixer026
Journeyman III

Are participants from India eligible for this sweepstake?

0 Likes
Lauricimo
Adept I

0 Likes
deyelive
Adept II

Cheers & GLHF!

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

So if I read it right, I can just post my main rig even if it is not a new build?

0 Likes

That is correct my friend! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

So I guess I should clean up before taking pictures....nah that would be cheating. Will do some with daylight tomorrow 😄

Dragokar
Miniboss

0 Likes
th3_g33k3d
Adept II

Posted my current 3 year old now build named Black Cherry Blossom. This would complete my upgrade to the AM5 platform as a Motherboard is all I need. Thank you for the chance to win!

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This is such a sweet board. No issues so far, and easy to navigate BIOS helps a ton.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Brisy
Adept I

Stupidly posted my setup in here, sorted now...doh!

Gammon
Adept I

Love the chance to upgrade your system for free😄

0 Likes
thedoctor1ko
Adept I

Are residents of the UK eligible for this or is it USA/CA only like usual? The t&cs make for slightly confusing reading since it says USA/CA but then lists a load of specifically ineligible places, UK not being one

0 Likes

Nice board....i have a cpu and gpu. Just need a board now.

0 Likes
venaur
Elite

I wish everyone luck on this! 😄

0 Likes
joebangles
Adept III

I went with my OLD battlestation, to avoid redundancy.

Purple Ostrog is the post.

AMD Radeon RX5600XT, AMD Ryzen R7-1800x, Asus M450 prime mobo; 32GB corsair DDR4 Ram

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

My battle station, HTPC, has been added though it sports no fancy RGB, no keyboard or mouse at least not for gaming, and no monitor or does a TV count as a monitor?!? 

0 Likes