Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December– Featuring an MSI GPU & AIO

Amber_AMD_1-1669919604372.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

For the month of December, thanks to our friends at MSI we’re putting an MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC graphics card and an MSI MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO up for grabs! The GPU comes with the TORX Fan 3.0 creating more static air pressure, while the AIO features a 2.4” customizable IPS display; what will you show off?

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

🤗

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
148 Replies
Subsilent00
Adept III

Very nice giveaway, AMD! Thanks for the chance every month! Nice December 1st to everyone! Good luck and happy holidays to come! I'm wanting to play that new Callisto Protocol game.

Great giveaway, thank you!

Still enjoying playing as Valerie in Cyberpunk. 

Good call

jamesc359
Forerunner

Wow! This is an awesome giveaway! Thanks to AMD and MSI for sponsoring such a great giveaway!

I just finished Need for Speed: Heat and now I'm moving on to Slipstream. Which is turning out to be a really cool retro racing experience. If you have fond memories of Mode 7, this game is definitely up your ally.

Outside of my illustrious racing career I've also taken on the burden of saving the last remnants of humanity in Doom Eternal. So far it's good, but I think I preferred DOOM 2016 more.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Happy Holidays and Happy Gaming everyone!

neon
Miniboss

Thanks to AMD for these monthly sweepstakes. What a year! Thanks to MSI for this kit that could be the start of a gaming PC. I'd probably put the AMD arrow logo on the 2.4" cooler display.

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Amazing giveaway goodluck to all!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Magyk24
Adept I

This is a great giveaway, thank you AMD Red Team for the opportunity as well as MSI for the prize. Good luck to all!

johnny_cee
Adept II

Love my AMD family.

dryden
Adept III

Looking forward to December 13th and subsequent reviews of the newest Radeon GPUs! Thanks AMD! Good luck all!

ThreeDee
Paragon

I have the MSI RX 6700XT 2X Mech OC in my daughter's setup (my setup prior to hers) and it's been a great 1440p card

ThreeDee PC specs
rtbh99
Challenger

great prizes this month, good luck to everyone

---
lets talk about rtbh99

Good luck! Are you competing for daily giveaway too?

juststew
Adept II

I am looking forward to playing High on Life using my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor.

Weber462
Challenger

Just got done building a rig! I put it in the Rig of the month, come check it out! If you dig it, come give it a 👍.  Thanks everyone!

https://community.amd.com/t5/rig-of-the-month-entries/ice-box/ba-p/562327

Justifier
Challenger

😮 they keep getting better

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
darkchewie
Adept II

Thanks AMD, happy holidays and happy new year to everybody!

I've been playing some For The King with friends, its been pretty fun but man even on novice it can be challenging. Also, I'm excited about The Witcher 3 re-release with enhancements coming in a few weeks, I think I'll do another play-through over the holidays. Take care and stay warm!

umnikke8
Adept II

Happy December everyone.

fujiyama-95
Challenger

OH boy oh boy!! 😍This looks like the perfect graphics card for my nephew in his first gaming PC we are building together 😎

morphinebear
Adept III

Haven't played much recently except some Peggle. One of my favorite casual games.

LFaWolf
Adept II

What an awesome prize! I am all in!

Omnipro
Adept II

This MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC would make a awesome upgrade from my RX480. My 480 still servers me well from what I am playing now. Playing Genshin Impact, Fortnite, Lost Ark, Some  Honkai Impact, Final Fantasy XIV

Seems like you are due for upgrade!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I hope the winner enjoys these prizes!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

The cooler is pretty cool too!

CaptainPip
Journeyman III

Awesome stuff with the giveaway! I'm just building a new rig for my fiancé this week actually! Looking forward to putting her on team red. 

Cassy5790
Journeyman III

My PC consists only of AMD components I love it. Good luck to all participants

sisconda
Adept I

hi 😃

chuckbuck1
Adept II

Awesome  would love to win  this to go with the Ryzen 9 7950x along with to case and ram I just bought

@Amber_AMD wrote:

Amber_AMD_1-1669919604372.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

For the month of December, thanks to our friends at MSI we’re putting an MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC graphics card and an MSI MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO up for grabs! The GPU comes with the TORX Fan 3.0 creating more static air pressure, while the AIO features a 2.4” customizable IPS display; what will you show off?

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

🤗

Amber

New GPU who dis?

Just hitting reply or reply 😉

I just built a rig for my wife for Xmas but I had to use her old graphics card in it, So winning this would be great. (her old graphics card is a R7 250)

SiN_Fury
Adept II

Recently built an all AMD rig for my friend with a 7700x and a Red Dragon 6800XT. 

Need to upgrade my current rig soon.  The 5600x is more than fine,  but the 1070 is holding me back a bit. 

Rajabhai
Adept I

Hi I am playing gta v and Fortnite and I am enjoying the real world

GoenitzEnjoyer
Journeyman III

Hi

chefred58
Adept I

Would go nice with my B550 Steel Legend Build..

gotgrant
Adept III

Sweet aio and gpu

guskline
Adept III

Love it. Great prizes!

darklm
Adept I

Nice giveaway AMD

Hope December will be a good month for everyone, enjoy the holidays and the time with your families.

am1sf1t
Adept II

Hello. I'm alternating between No Man's Sky and Cyberpunk 2077.