Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
goatpopsicle
Adept II

I hope for a Christmas miracle, and I find an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D under my tree 

VItoLuminate
Adept I

Hi hi! Can't wait to try this out, hopefully I get the chance to win this!

Rari
Journeyman III

Merry Christmas everyone At AMD ! 

For Christmas I would want To start my pc Build So anything would do But since santas being generous I would love it if I woke up and That Ryzen 7 7800X3D was under my tree and if by chance Santa misses my house and I wake up and it’s Not there then I must have been naughty ..

revoenerge
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Silentdeer23
Adept I

Would love to get a new cpu for Christmas. I've been forced to travel a lot more for family reasons and I would love to make an itx build instead of my gen 4 laptop. Please Santa!

Majid21
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D!  and everyone I know and don't know to have an happy year

jerto
Journeyman III

Wishing for a better chair…

roshdway
Adept I

I don't believe in Santa, but I believe in the God. The one absolute creator for this universe. Then I believe in the hard good work that Companies do like AMD.

Anyway.

I wish from God that AMD think more smart and keep supporting the AM4 Socket with high end CPUs like Ryzen 7 5850X3D , or Ryzen 9 5900X3D or Ryzen 9 5950X3D. I mean think about it. Pre-exitisting Customers will not think about moving to the other market competitors if they want to do a new build or upgrading since Ryzen 7000 CPUs Series are Expensive in compare with the competitors. Also that will make more trust for the customers that they get long Support with AMD Products.

The second thing I wish that AMD work on the power Efficiency for their 6000 GPUs and 7000 GPUs Series in addition to that producing high end GPUs that can compete with RTX 4090. 

Those are the Advises that I Can introduce to AMD and I'm praying to God that AMD hear humble guy like me with his personal opinions 😅.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I want Santa to bring me whatever he thinks is best. I can't say I am not torn between the idea of keeping my AM4 board, and moving on to AM5. A full platform upgrade to the Ryzen 7 7800X3D would cost me around $700 USD plus tax, and that is without the debug code screen on the motherboard. With a motherboard that includes that it would be around $900 USD.

As always, no matter what Santa brings, I am grateful for all he does. This year has been rough on a lot of people, and I hope more than anything that tomorrow is a great day that everyone can relax and enjoy some of their favorite hot beverages, and the company of loved ones. 

Happy holidays everyone, and good luck. 😁

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
nAmupa
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me my first high end gaming build in next year by making this type of contest worldwide. (not from eligible country) 

Whalter212
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a 2.5 Gb POE++ Switch, but a 5800X3D would be the easiest upgrade.

Stigmakso
Adept I

I wish for a 7900XTX or a 7800X3D but a 5800X3D would be a killer upgrade for my B550 !

AzureV
Journeyman III

I wish for a Ryzen 9 7950X3D and 7900 XTX. Actually just an entire AMD build. But really a 7900 xtx will do just fine

altoid
Adept I

I am hoping my friends and family enjoy their time off

Majid21
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D! and everyone I know and don't to have a happy next year

loolzee
Journeyman III

I hope AMD team brings me an 5800x3d so i can play some tarkov arena, cs 2 and the finals also i hope war ends soon in Ukraine!Thank you everybody and wish you good luck

spinalfailed
Challenger

Santa, I've been a good boy, can I get all the new tech upgrades!

billbill000
Journeyman III

I am hoping for a Ryzen 7 5800X3D 

i wish i had it aswell

Omnipro
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me an ROG Ally.

Didn't get one. ;.;

rhapso
Adept I

wishing for the 5800x3d or 7800x3d!

shokupan
Journeyman III

Didn't get a 5800X3D for Christmas, so I need to win this one!

cptluckystar
Adept II

I hope  Santa will bring  my family a new home to live in having only a old RV to live in after losing our only home to a wildfire has been very hard for my family. 😘

navyblue
Journeyman III

hoping for a Ryzen 7 7800X3D 

Grymlok
Journeyman III

I really need a CPU upgrade. The 3600 has done me awesome, but its time. 🙂