Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies

It's hard to ignore those CPU deals on Newegg or Amazon right now.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
DarkLordx87
Journeyman III

"I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ” My wife could really use an upgrade on her 1700X... 😄

jonconda
Adept I

Like everybody else I’d obviously take an awesome new CPU or GPU, but if I’m gonna ask Santa for something, it’s going to be something I’m pretty sure only he can pull off…  

So Santa how about a Nuka Cola… always wanted to try one. 

Kerath
Adept I

Im hoping Santa will bring me the new 7800x3d. Or even the 5800x3d would be awesome to.
My biggest bottleneck is my gpu. If Santa would bring me a new gpu, for example the 7800xt videocard. This would become the best Christmas ever. My rig could really use an upgrade.

Hmm I entered before I read the eligible participants part.. since I’m from the Netherlands I think I can’t participate. So never mind me then😄

djwillweb
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a new gaming rig in blackout mode!

Will Web
fearless_fx
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D and a 7900 XTX 😄

ghost13
Adept III

Hello

So it would be cool when Miss Santa Sue had a cool Ryzen 5800X3D for me.

I have a 5800X on a B550 from ASRock. Thank you for the Monthly Sweepstakes!

Happy Christmas to all of you 🎅

S@M
filinux
Elite

I hope that everyone is with the ones they love this Christmas & Holiday Season or at least talk to them to let them know they are loved.  I wish that all find the true spirit of these days amongst the hustle & bustle so the actual greatest of gifts & happiest memories  can be theirs to cherish forever.  After the gifts are given & the feasting finished, I pray that every single one, and all they  know, are greeted by the new year in good health, happiness, and with love.  

Of course as a self admitted PC hardware junkie a top of the tree worthy STAR like the 5800X3D would be a great wish to see fulfilled. 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to You & ALL of Yours!!

MizzMagenta
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings health and happiness, peace and prosperity to everyone I love.  And if he can leave it in the trunk of a new car for me, that'd be swell.  😂

iafbt
Adept I

5800x3d would be kind of a sideways upgrade for me, but I'll gladly take it haha😁

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi
AppleGhostFox
Journeyman III

I really hope Santa brings me a new gaming laptop. Mine is old and doesn't run well at all. Most games I can run around 15-40 fps.

HanselR
Journeyman III

Espero que santa me traiga un Sistema de AMD Ryzen "¡7 7800X3D!" Ya que No cuento con Recursos para comprarme una y la tengo es algo Obsoleta :,) 

pynuccyo
Journeyman III

Guardo la 7900xt.......e immagino come vada forte.....Adoro questa VGA......ma al momento non posso permettermela.

jeromesm3
Adept I

I wish Santa would bring me a 7900XTX and world peace!

ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

I hope it was worldwide! 

Slow_Jams
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a 7900xt !

SuperPet007
Adept II

Hoping to get an upgrade to my AMD rig!

oa127
Adept II

I'm wishing for my nephew to build his first AMD PC, since his hand-me-down is almost as old as he is, so we can game together.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus, (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Trident Z RGB, AMD Radeon RX 6600
gotgrant
Adept III

All I want for Christmas is more AMD and time to spend playing games

AlyKhan1
Adept I

I really hope Santa brings me a new iPhone and MacBook

RioRex77
Adept I

come on AMD do some events worldwide 

RioRex77_1-1702335269687.jpeg

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I bet in a hundred years, someone will be asking companies to sponsor contests on our moon or perhaps Mars.  Think of the shipping costs.  🙂

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mprice4
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a X670E Taichi to go with my 7800X3D❤️

Dark_Ember
Journeyman III

I hope santa brings me a beefed-up graphics card!

xlenduroman
Adept II

I hope Santa gives me some days off work during this peak season, and I hope he also sneaks me a 5800X3D for my AM4 rig. I have been good Santa, I promise!

ackhairball
Journeyman III

1. I wish I win.
SpicyMcHagis
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an acceptance letter to grad school!

RioRex77
Adept I

I wish you do world wide events for international AMD Fans like my self at least gift cards if (you cant ship our dream GPUS TO us)

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Be a Christmas miracle if Santa brings me a new gaming computer but that's asking a lot from Santa lol. I guess i'll be happy with socks .

Hamwas
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me a nice monitor

I hope Santa brings us some good weather! Also, some PC parts (my skylake pc is showing it's age lol).

ninjasorus
Adept I

Time to upgrade my 3900X!!! Thank you AMD as always for putting these together and making someone's holiday.

Robot-Gopher
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3600x GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7600

leggir
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D or a AMD Radeon 7900XTX.

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700XT

I've got a 7600X already, so just a GPU would be great. Then I'd gift my 5700XT to a 13-year old kid I gave my old computer to, but only had a GTX1650 to put in.

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
gto_pro
Adept III

i just bought a 7700xt from sapphire and i got a ryzen 5 3600 so i realy wish for a 5800x3d to go with it. Sorry please delete this i just noticed its just for the US.

go4giraffe
Adept I

All I want for Christmas is inspiration, motivation, direction, drive... I could think of more than a few ways winning the Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D might inspire me. I could finalize my gaming desktop or build out a 'carputer' instead.

Eddieg129
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a 7900 XTX! I’ll take the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU too.

Fiefoe
Adept I

I would love for santa to bring more MMORPGs in 2024 and a new cpu 😁

engininja
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an RX 7800XT