Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
Senku
Journeyman III

This Christmas I'm hoping for Santa to drop off a new cpu to install in my test system ~ 

Belch
Adept I

All i want for christmas is to win a sweepstakes

red_indomitable
Journeyman III

Wishing for an AMD Ryzen 7800X 3D processor for Christmas... and world peace (of course)!

DtDrag
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a Triumph Tiger 900... But I know he doesn't have that kind of money since the Elves unionized. 😞

valdier
Adept I

7900xt please!

b1n4ryk1lla
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

K_H_O_I
Adept I

Hoping to find a 7900XTX under the tree.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Vynski
Exemplar

Good Luck everyone and God Bless all of you.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
mrkilik01
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!  A 7900 XTX wouldn't be a bad thing either but I am definitely happy either way! 😄

gagnongaming
Journeyman III

Have had the 5600g on my wishlist for a while now!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Whatever it may be, I hope Santa brings me something nice this year.

VeNoM_TX
Journeyman III

Hornk
Journeyman III

Boy I could really use the latest and greatest in computing technology for Christmas!

sylveon
Journeyman III

I hope Santa gives me a 7900 XTX for Christmas 😋

mhalhuphet
Adept I

I wish AMD gave me an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor. I'm a Red Team and all my previous builds are all AMD PC builds ❤️ Thank you very much, AMD for this wonderful giveaway! Advance Merry Christmas to you all! 

eefreeth
Adept I

I really wish Santa or Lisa Su, can bring a new chipset for the AM5 family something powerfull who can solve the memory controller troubles from the platform and handle DDR5 memory modules of 8000+ MHZ maybe X770E motherboards? I refuse to upgrade to AM5 platform until we can get better Memory performance...

I hope Santa replaces my peasant Intel with a superior product

Exia1
Journeyman III

New computer parts to upgrade my current setup is what I want for Christmas 

sciony
Adept I

Im happy with my Ryzen 7 7700 but if Santa brings me an brandnew 7800X3D then I wouldn't say no!

AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | Asus Prime X670-P | Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32GB DDR5-6000 CL30
Sunnyeti
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an Intel 14900k and Nvidia 4090!

JOKING, Love Amd.

hawkmanw
Adept III

I’ve really tried to be nice Santa. I know I wasn’t nice enough for you to bring me the best gaming CPU. I’m really hoping Team Red covers for you and brings me a CPU with MASSIVE L3 cache 🤞😃

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
ShamefulTunic
Adept II

I'm wishing to win some of these contests!

blazer
Adept III

I know it sounds cheeky, but I wish for peace on earth and good will to all.

TBH
Adept I

I wish santa would bring me toys for my cats, and also an AMD Radeon RX 6800XT would be nice!

zenno
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a bag of cash so I can buy all the Ryzen cpus for life

valdier
Adept I

A new Ryzen CPU since my warranty isn't being handled and I am withing my warranty period!

RioRex77
Adept I

Low End Pc Gamer

Optiplex 780
Core 2 duo
8GB Ram
intel hd q43
__
badly Need a New Gaming PC

I wish to win this Awesome AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

Ashellus9
Adept I

I hope luck brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! 

rockym20
Adept II

I hope Santa brings my wife an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D!  She could use an upgrade from her Ryzen 5 3600.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I hope Santa gets me a 5800X3D, or just a whole new platform with 64GB DDR5 6000 for the 7800X3D build I want to assemble.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

would really like for old st nock to get his elves to work on a AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D AND send it down the ol chimney lol

G
Rubeerology
Adept II

I ihope Santa brings me a new Radeon GPU or new Mobo! 

venaur
Elite

hope santa brings me a 7900 XTX 😄 

yakyak
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me the 5800X3D so I don't have to upgrade my motherboard!

poolsapk123
Journeyman III

For 8 ball pool or carrom pool?

Belch
Adept I

slowdive
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! (or maybe a whole PC!) 🙂

mrpipster
Adept II

I Hope Santa brings me a competition I can enter from the UK... lol

But seriously I'd love to win the AMD Ryzen 5800X3D. It would be a massive upgrade from my 5600G CPU I'm using with my old faithful RX5700 to play POE at the moment!

AND of course, some greater Peace and Understanding in the World!

Happy Holidays Guys!

Camaro4ever
Journeyman III

I definitely wish for a 7900 XTX!  Have had my all-AMD system for 3 years now and that would provide quite the horsepower upgrade!

KidneyThief
Adept II

I guess I'll wait to purchase a CPU till January 2024 and see if I win