Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
Minsup54
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D and an OLED monitor!

Kaptein_DJ
Adept I

I would be forever in Santa's dept if I ever do receive a new CPU like the Ryzen 7 5000X3D.

dave_zilla
Adept II

xmas comes early, like the 7th Dec (Avatar) So i'd like santa to visit me early with a 7800X3D and 7900XTX along with a Lian Li 260, motherboard, ram, psu, 4k oled monitor, and anything else he wants to surprise me with. Not asking for much :))

PandorianGrey
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a nice video card upgrade like a 7900 XTX.

MavenMench
Adept I

'Twas Christmas Eve, and all through the room,
The gamer awaited, his heart a sonic boom.
For an AMD RX 7900 XTX, his ultimate dream,
To light up his games, like a sparkling beam.

He penned his wish in letters so neat,
Hoping Santa would bring this pixel treat.
Christmas morning arrived, he raced to the tree,
But the GPU he desired was nowhere to see.

Disappointed a bit, his spirits did sink,
When lo and behold, what made him blink?
Santa appeared, with a jolly old laugh,
Clutching the GPU, on the gamer's behalf!

"I heard your wish," Santa said with a smile,
Handing the GPU, making the gamer's while.
With a click and a whirl, the GPU was in place,
Rendering graphics with grace and ace!

So, remember this lesson, it's simple but true,
Dreams can come alive, for me and for you.
Be kind, keep believing, on this Christmas night,
Santa might bring your techy delight!

Nicely done.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
scruff_01
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a 5800X3D so I do not need to upgrade motherboard and memory.

I Hope Santa Sam brings me good news that I will be building a new system for the new year.

apstwitch
Adept III

Just hoping Santa brings that 5800X3D

(Wish I could figure out how to delete this post)

apstwitch
Adept III

Just hoping Santa brings along that 5800X3D

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

There is only one Santa, and he is watching for your duplicate posts....

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
PapaJohnald
Adept I

It would really be sick if Santa could toss me a new monitor (a 5800x3d would also be awesome)

drpluto
Adept III

I hope Santa brings me the AMD Starfield GPU + CPU bundle 🙂

p0sitive
Adept I

it would be so hot if the AMD Santa bought me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! like i would honestly be so attracted to that being paired with my 6900XT 

*signs name*
cristitom
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

Eudicots
Adept III

I hope Santa brings me more time to spend with my family. 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Are you busy with work or on deployment?

Just a distance thing and also matching up holiday plans. This year my parents want to to spend the holiday getting remarried and going on a really long honeymoon for their anniversary. So I really can't spend much time with them over these vacation weeks. 

Hammbonez
Adept II

I wish for a gaming rig for christmas! 

overcrs
Adept I

I wish for a Ryzen 7 5800X3D, and a 7900XT just to be set for a long time without any need for upgrades 🙂

표퓋푒퓇풸퓇퓈
Arkantis
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I wish the war between Israel and Hamas would end.  

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

I really do hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D or a 7900XTX!

I'm wishing for a couple of sticks of RAM and a big bucket of egg nog, though that might be getting greedy. I'll settle for just the nog.

GLKKeith
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a nice big Resin 3D printer with wash and cure station. If I'm REALLY lucky I'll get the full on double rainbow - or double "3D" - and get a new AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D to help with all the 3D'ing I would need to do with a new printer.

I also hope Santa brings my brothers some new PC upgrades, their rigs are so old Santa could probably give them out as lumps of coal next year... 😅

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Go big or go home!

tazlien
Adept I

I wish for a 7900 XTX!  Maybe I'll finally be able to get rid of this NVIDYA Card!

sadtherobot
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Radeon 7900 XTX!

jrronimo
Adept I

For Christmas I'm hoping for a winning lottery ticket! 😁

A 5800X3D would be a good backup though. It'd be a nice upgrade for my main rig!

terminalgain
Adept II

I hope my stocking is big enough to hold it.

discoryne
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me a nice Herman Miller to match the sweet, sweet rig being built.

linshiwei0
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D

darkchewie
Adept II

The year passed by pretty quickly! Happy holidays and a safe and warm month heading into the New Year's.

I'm wishing for a new mechanical keyboard, and maybe new headphones, nothing too crazy.

Excited about the new game announcements, of course namely GTA 6 next week!  Also the Fallout TV show trailer looks pretty amazing too.

Echo4364
Adept I

I hope santa brings me a 7950X3D!!!

Zigarock
Adept I

I want Santa to bring me a PC that will handle games for the next decade. A 7800X3D will suffice. 

yellowegg000
Adept I

new pc

G1
Adept I

hi

UselessDanLove
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D as an upgrade for my AMD Ryzen 5 3600x and a newer graphics card.

Zarious1125
Adept II

I hope Santa destroys the ghosts that have been haunting my PC for the past few months with constant random game crashes... or brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d to convince me to upgrade my PC to the current Ryzen generation.

Axxemann
Forerunner

My Christmas wish? A new toaster oven/Air fryer combo.

I already have the 5800X3D. 😉

Performance over Pretty.