Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Processor

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600.jpg

Happy Holidays, Red Team! 

The holidays are right around the corner, and we have one more “sweep” for you all to close out 2023. For December, we’re giving you a chance to win one of our favorite gaming processors: an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice II. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with what you’re wishing for Christmas.

Example reply: "I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 12/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
384 Replies
chadplusminus
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a sense of humor.

I hope Santa shares his good luck with me, an decent cpu is all i need.

Well a mobo, psu, and ram to go with haha. 

neon
Miniboss

I am wishing for parts to arrive soon, so that I can build a computer in time for Christmas.

UPDATE: Parts arrived! Computer built in time! The customer receives it today. Woo hoo!

https://community.amd.com/t5/pc-building/budget-pc-for-office-browsing-light-gaming/m-p/652338

toxicengel
Adept II

I'd like a Radeon RX 7900XTX.

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).

To get this darn brace off going nuts with one hand

Dannyfromnissan
Journeyman III

I hope I get a gtr 

HeartMk-II
Adept I

Honestly the thing I would want the most this Christmas is to get some good sleep! I'm sure the big ol' jolly red man knows how much sleep I lost over these past few months due to college classes and projects, haha! 

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone! Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

My wish for Christmas is for everyone to have a healthy happy life , but if you're asking for myself that's a want and not a need , it would be a new computer top of the line . my 10 year + computer is struggling lol.

devinedragoon
Adept III

I hope Santa brings me this CPU as my 2700X is showing its age and he already said no new gpu for you this morning LOL 

xsoulsin
Adept II

I wish for a new cpu that be better upgrade.

Have a Merry Christmas and New Year.

YuNicorn22
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 🙂

sdizzol
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me an amd 7900xtx or a 7900xt.  

UKKN
Adept I

Santa all I want this year is a 5800X 3D. I would love to give it to a person i know in need.

Aapje
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an 7800 XT!

jdm
Adept II

One of those 55" curved OLED Monitors would be a wonderful package to find near my tree that morning.

🤔  Maybe if I bribe Rudolph?....

Meshin
Adept I

The only things I really want for Christmas is for my son to have a great day and no drama with the in-laws.
For myself personally? IDK I guess I want a dunkin donut gift card.

This is the first year in a long time that I don't actually need anything for my computer. Although my CPU is lagging behind now with a 3700x but its overclocked like a champ all cores 4.2ghz. My bottleneck on 2k ultrawide is less than 10% so its still doing alright.

i wish for anything better than a intel duo t7300 and 3gb of ddr2 memory and for it to actually snow during christmas 

ummzabdullah
Adept I

I hope AMD brings me an AMD RX 7900 XTX!

dryden
Adept III

I'm wishing for a Ryzen 9 7950X3D and 7900XTX!

SubtleIQ
Adept III

I really enjoy my Steamdeck while I'm out on the road, but even with Windows 10, I can not play everything I would like to.  So I hope to make a Portable Gaming PC, so any thing Santa can offer will be accepted with Glad Tidings...

Merry Christmas Everyone

Michael Alan Horton
ADeliciousNoob
Journeyman III

I've been trying to save up for a 7800 XT, so getting one from Santa would be awesome!

JCTango
Adept II

I hope Santa Sam brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU 🙂

SU5HI_Z3R0
Adept I

This may seem cheesy but whilst I would love a stack of AMD products or even an Azeron Gaming Keypad or a new game for my switch or PC.  I work shifts (including on Christmas day) and what I want from Santa most of all is to spend as much of my remaining time catching up with loved ones celebrating Christmas.

kaitaloipa
Adept II

I hope Santa brings me a really good and large tablet for reading textbook PDFs on for Spring.

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090
ThreeDee
Paragon

I'm wishing Mr. Cool would get back to me about my non-working mini-split so i can have heat! These little space heaters just ain't cuttin' it 😩

ThreeDee PC specs
Bootstraps
Journeyman III

I would love for Santa to bring me and my family all new CPUs to help spice up the family game night!

I don’t really need anything for Christmas. I’ve got everything a man could ask for a great family a good paying job and a computer to help alleviate some stress once in a while. My wish for Christmas though is that everyone has an amazing year in 2024 and that we all live happy peaceful gamer lives.

newlexican
Adept I

I'm hoping for a long streak of "tomorrow is better than today."

mikagee
Adept II

I don't think I need anything for Christmas... maybe I can wish for more vacation days while I work + study 🙂

All I want for Christmas is for life to improve for everyone.  There is not one person in my sphere of contact that is not suffering in some way.
Hopefully you all have a Merry Christmas!
lp

soullodolo
Adept III

Just good health for my wish

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)

I hope Santa brings me a Radeon 7900xt or even a 7800xt

zhembree
Adept II

Aside from a 5800X3D, I'm hoping for one or two Star Citizen ships and a cure for food coma.

norms90
Adept I

I wish for an RX 7900XTX for Christmas! But in all seriousness I just want some quality time with loved ones!

torynduron
Adept I

If santa could bring me some peace and quiet.....that would be rad

TheeBHobbit
Adept I

Hoping a suped up juiced up RTX 4090 skin on a AMD 7900 XTX. *the context is .....

marebello
Adept I

The 5800X3D from this giveaway would not be remiss. It would go along way to cure my aging hardware. That Starfield themed RX 7900 XTX is simply fantastic. It's a shame y'all won't sell it on its own. 😢

Lxnden
Journeyman III

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D! 

Dimitron
Adept I

I hope Santa brings me an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D!
Would be a nice upgrade from my Ryzen 5 3600.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 // ASUS TUF X570-PLUS // 16GB 3200MHz CL16 // EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti