Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
redneckpoet
Adept II

I've been playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition.  Basically replaying all three of the original Mass Effect trilogy and it's just as addicting the second time through. I like what they did with this new remastered Edition. 

guskline
Adept III

Would love another 5800x3d

Toughmn
Adept II

I've been playing Hunt Showdown, but I've been looking forward to Starfield.

German_AC
Adept II

Wow that would be a great upgrade for my 3600x! 

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
KuroSenpai
Adept I

Thanks for the giveaway! I've recently been getting into Outerwilds which is pretty fun but always go back to Valorant too haha

John-Prevette
Adept II

Several different flight simulators is where I find my kind of fun!  😎

Thanks for keeping the sweeps alive with some hard-care hardware!

InfoManWD
Tayta
Journeyman III

I recently jumped into The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion since it was on sale for relatively cheap on Steam, I've really been enjoying the gameplay and the story, as well as the balanced difficulty. I am super excited to get into Starfield and learn the story of what is going on in the cosmos.

toddd240
Adept I

I haven't played RPG games in a while but BG3 is the bees knees.

Dimitron
Adept I

Started playing Fallout 76 a month ago, because I got it from one of the Humble Choice bundles.
I thought that I'd hate it, but so far I'm enjoying the game.
There's plenty of stuff to do, the swappable perk mechanic is fun, and the community is pretty nice.
Got some good plans from a high level player that helped me level up easier.
And there aren't as many bugs as before.
Overall, it's a lot better compared to the release.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 // ASUS TUF X570-PLUS // 16GB 3200MHz CL16 // EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
autoexec04
Adept II

What a time for gaming! From Tears of the Kingdom -> Diablo IV -> Remant II, and now to Baldur's Gate 3! Will I ever have a chance to finish a single game and stop hopping around?!?  😄

Also Armored Core VI is coming on the 24th of this month.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
Botchip
Adept I

I play No Mans Sky in VR. What an adventure. I added a HOTAS system and two vibration transducers to my chair for the true Battle experience.

I wish No Mans Sky had the Sim interface( driving sims) to add a 2-Axis motion to my gaming chair. Of course I would have to add an additional VR sensor to the back of the chair to keep the visual matching the motion. Then I would have to add a more advanced GPU and CPU to up the game experience.

0 Likes
greydog5
Adept II

tom clacey the divition 2 is what I play the most

FMB
bsp2020
Challenger

I'm waiting for Starfield release.

sainrub
Adept I

Quake II Enhanced is awesome, local split screen co op and the 2 expansion. Totally recommend!

Oorado
Adept I

I've not had a PC for >12 years and am now building a PC for the first time to get ready for Starfield! A game I've been excited about for years. Can't wait to explore space in 4k and continue playing Bethesda masterpieces, hopefully on a full, new AMD rig.

tekasza
Adept II

I just played through Resident Evil 4 (not remake) with the RE4HD Project mod and a little bit of ReShade. It looked amazing. Big throwback to my high school years.

NorthChaos
Adept I

I started playing Palia's open beta, and for a mmo without actual combat, it's surprisingly engaging!

p4T_ludio
Adept II

Oh I don't live in US or CANADA so sad!

tredeuce
Adept III

I am playing Elder Scrolls Online, but excited to see what Starfield will bring gamers.

maribves
Adept I

I am currently in love with Baldur's Gate 3. It's incredible to a person who cannot play tabletop DnD. 

ripcord
Adept III

Started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone 2, looking forward to when Warzone 3 is released, but I need a better video card.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
xXSuperFloodXx
Journeyman III

Just Dinkin around on fortnight til starfield comes out. Still love the game tho.

DrCheeze
Adept I

Been playing some Baldurs gate 3 recently and gotta say, not my usual speed but the turn based gameplay has grown on me. Now I'm waiting for Starfield and Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty. Though Starfield will have to wait until I save up some money to upgrade. The minimum reqs are really high this time around.

FYI, resident of Finland so not eligible for the Giveaway, just excited for the game.

I am just getting ready this very day, to dive into Baldur's Gate, I have high hopes for it.

mapdma
Adept II

Finished Spiderman Remastered ( good game ), playing Farcry 6 ( bought the entire series ) and Cyberpunk 2077 is next.

Ashellus9
Adept I

I've been playing Baldur's Gate 3 almost exclusively since it launched. It's been a decent distraction from my wait for Starfield. 

Deathvirus7
Journeyman III

"I recently started playing Final Fantasy VII Remake and i'm so excited, my RX6800 gives me so smooth experience in gameplay with better visual than 'green team' i look forward to change also my cpu to 'red team' Great job AMD !!!!

JayTeamRed
Adept I

I started playing Albion, full loot pvp is fun

Hammbonez
Adept II

I recently dove headfirst into "Immortals of Aveum." Great game put could be better with an  AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor!!

strider_iv
Adept I

Recently started playing Fortnite again with some friends. The zero build mode is really fun and the game has some surprisingly awesome graphics. I'm most looking forward to playing Starfield when it releases though

pinbd92
Adept I

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

M3NTALIST
Journeyman III

Hate to be one of those but I’m looking forward to getting back into my pc and run through the MCC again! Would love an upgrade.. 3700x and Nvidia gtx1080 palit Jetstream

harrykheepal
Adept I

Playing Cyberpunk 2077 and COD recently but I really can't wait for Starfield 👨‍🚀🙂

Derkaderkaderkastan
Journeyman III

Starcraft cod red dead 2 apex are probably my most played at the moment but cant wait for starfield 

Waiting to get lost in Starfield but right now I haven't been playing as much do to my migraines being bad. I have been playing Metro: Last Light Redux when I can.

fuju
Adept I

I recently played Syberia - The World Before. As the last work in the series, it was well done and I liked it.

I want to buy and play armor core 6 at the next steam sale.

Dhirrac
Adept I

Been playing Civ 6 lately. I'm excited to play Total War: Pharaoh next when it comes out.

I started playing Final Fantasy XIII and my playtime keeps growing without letting me notice the time spent.

I'm very excited to play Robocop : Rogue City next