Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies

Playing Quake II Enhanced at the moment.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
rdenmon
Challenger

After a few month sabbatical, I'm back to win it!

Droobie21
Journeyman III

I keep hearing hate for Diablo 4, but I've been really enjoying it. Played through the campaign and I'm level 60 in the season. 

AlGore
Journeyman III

I've been playing a lot of Quake Champions and Quake Live at Quakecon 2023! The AMD giveaway was a great memory at the event! Thank you guys for sponsoring the event! 

#AND-A-YETI!!!

Avzeke
Journeyman III

Just left Quakecon and I was adamant about completing Doom 2016, didn't make it but all is good.

That's a fantastic game. I'm debating doing a Nightmare run first time in that.

Can I get a rip n tear??

-----
B550 Unify - 5800X3D - 7900XTX - 32GB RAM
-----
Mallett_alex
Adept I

I never really played Madden before this year. Been getting into it a  bit. Pretty fun so far. 

ljn74
Adept I

Baldur's Gate 3 has been amazing. The only sad think in relation to the game is that I cannot dedicate hours a day to playing it. 

Anyone else playing Witcher 3 again? 

Just working for Kiera, thinking about Triss playthrough for the first time. 

Eddieg129
Adept I

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft and Overwatch but as soon as star field releases I’ll be shelving the other games haha.

0hmzzz
Adept I

I have been playing a good amount of Halo Infinite, after all the updates the game is finally starting to pick up. Hope more people start playing it so Halo can be back to the good old days! 

tenzo23
Elite

Still playing Lost Ark even though player base has crumbled! 😇

BTW, I did make use of the ASUS TUF B550M-Plus MB I won here last year! Paired it with a Ryzen 5 5600G, Teamgroup TUF 16GB DDR4-3200, and 1TB NVMe SSD. Later on, I upgraded my main PC from an RX580 8GB to an XFX Speedster QICK 6750 XT 12GB. I moved the 580 to the ASUS build, and even now it's a nice little 1080p gaming machine!

zI63gyJ

Not looking to win again! Just wanted to say AMD Red Team is awesome!

/sig Fun guy.
Mption
Adept II

Just finished My 1ghz athlon build for Windows 98 gaming with a radeon 9800 pro! , and am in process of redoing a k6-2 Laptop for Dos gaming.  Next up is my Son's "school"/Gaming Pc. No games recently but next up will be BG3.

asifnaveed8527
Journeyman III

Just jumped into 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' for the second time, and the storyline still gives me chills,

Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 next. Fingers crossed for that Ryzen 7!

deadbolt
Adept II

This would be a nice addition/upgrade from my 5600X. But does anyone remember the days that we didn't have to enter every contest available to simply upgrade components on our PC's. I am running out of organs to sell to support the PC geek in me. Good Luck All!🤕

seguleh
Adept I

I enjoy playing with my AMD GPU

KidneyThief
Adept II

A Ryzen 7 5800X3D would be the perfect replacement for my 3700X.

ajlueke
Grandmaster

Been playing Diablo IV and Baldur's Gate III.  I am excited to check out the Starfield release.

ghost13
Adept III

Hello

I finished Postal: Brain Damage. Awesome game!

It runs fine on my Vega 64 but for games like Cyberpunk not so much.

Now i am working on a Mod for Postal: Brain Damage. I got one of the Beta Keys.

It is cool to make my own Levels and give feedback to the Developers.

I don't know how long it will take for a public release on Steam.

Thank you AMD Red Team for the Monthly Sweepstakes!

Good Luck to all of you!

S@M

I recently started playing and enjoying Remant from the Ashes and waiting to play the new one.

krankypants
Adept II

For now it's Baldur's Gate III, like many others, then Starfield when it comes out next month.

Angeluk
Challenger

I have the 7900X, doing perfect job for me, I got this undervolted at 5.1ghz and 1.065 volts at 130 watts, 35-40 degrees on idle, 50 degrees while gaming, and 75 degrees under 100% workload. Great Job AMD!

kyleb
Adept I

I have been playing d2r and I love that game so much

grevim
Adept I

I am getting ready to start playing Star Citizen and came across the Mustang Omega (AMD Logo Racing Ship) but was sadden to learn that I can longer get this ship.  This was a promotion to get an AMD R7 or R9 Graphics card a few years ago.  A few months ago I purchased an AMD Radeon 7900 XT and was wondering if there was a way to get that promotion again.  I love AMD products and have purchased them since the AMD 586 processor.

Currently Playing Remnant from the ashes 1 and waiting to try out number after i complete this one

jadash
Adept I

I've just been playing Baldur's Gate 3 every day now. I'm loving my time with it so far and can't wait to see where it goes

YUSUKE
Adept I

Loving playing baldurs gate 3! Did not like turn based but the story is to good to pass up for the price of the game. Congrats to who wins this Go team red! ❤️ 

sheen45
Adept I

I'm excited to see Starfield finally be released! Bethesda has a good opportunity to show their stories!

MrTomfour007
Journeyman III

Been Playing a lot Baldur's Gate 3 loving it a lot. Over a 100 hours in Max level 12 still haven't finished it.

There's a mod to let you get let 20 and new classes. LARIAN put in a new location for people with the more then level 12 mod. Worth a peep. GLHF

0 Likes

Recently upgraded my GPU to 7900XT wStarField bundle. I'm excited to see how well this GPU runs the latest AAA games. I'm hearing good reports about FSR3 and possibly being release with the Game?  Who knows such things? 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siG6TJtLztc

I didn't even know FSR 3 exist. Where did you hear about that? Sounds exciting!

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
ReddHerring
Adept I

Over the last 3 months, I've been playing thru Assassins Creed Origins, and Odyssey, currently I'm engrossed in Valhalla but hopefully, I can finish it by the time Starfield comes out can hardly wait to play that

Valhalla is the only Assassins Creed I have ever completed. It is a good time.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Would be a perfect upgrade from my Intel, I won the Intel CPU and couldn't waste the freebie

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
newlexican
Adept I

Been playing the new DLC for Solasta: Crown of the Magister with my mates. Much fun to be had!

Faye4all
Adept I

I've SUNK way too much time into World of Warships (lol), it's fun to paly with friends. And I am cautiously optimistic for Armored Core VI !

lordy1952
Adept I

Looking forward to play cyberpunk phantom liberty when it gets released. Will be building a new computer if I do win.

yurikokolev
Adept III

Good luck for everyone, i can't participate because i live in Europe so not eligible witch is sad but nevertheless good luck for you all.

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB

Thanks! Nice pc!! ❤️