Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
slowdive
Adept II

I am really enjoying Marauders!

Diving into PubG because it keeps growing! Better with most every update.

I joined a clan and there's about 100 other members ready to join my adventures for that "Chicken Dinner" !

FYI:

I'm a vegetarian

😂

Tried Baldur's Gate 3, didn't enjoy it because of the turn-based approach.

Looking forward for Starfield.

Same here. Looking forward to it.

JCTango
Adept II

Lately I've been playing a bunch of Warframe (mostly on my own) - I'm slowly working my way through all the planets!  

Once I get bored of that I'm gonna see about finishing Marvel's Midnight Suns

The true end game to Warframe is dressing up your favorite space ninjas like Barbie & Ken aka Fashion Frame.

caerbannog
Adept III

A bit of an older game, I recently got into Homeworld Desert of Kharak and it's the bee's knees!

I really look forward to the pending release of Homeworld 3 next year.

rtbh99
Challenger

the only game ive been playing lately is fallout 76. waiting on my 6950xt to arrive before i play new AAA games :]

---
lets talk about rtbh99

Finally started Portal 2 after having a gifted copy in my library for... a while.

drpluto
Adept III

i enjoy drifting in Lego 2k

rbuschyx
Adept I

I'm playing TLoH - Trails into Reverie. I've played all the games in the series so far, but this one is just epic. I'd suggest anyone wanting to play it to start from the first game.

neon
Miniboss

I've enjoyed the Mighty Knights update in Contraption Maker.

The Ryzen 7 5800X3D is a super processor for gaming, so whoever gets it is going to be happy with it. Good luck everyone!

xsoulsin
Adept II

Been playing Elder Scrolls Online and enjoying the Sorcerer class, runs great on my 3600x. Which I do have many other games it plays great on.

PythonCoderPro
Challenger

I've recently been playing...........hmm, what have I recently been playing.........oh, that's right, I've recently been playing NOTHING! I'm preparing for college so I had to pack up the video games for now. Through in the last few months or so I have been playing Enlisted and War thunder.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
morphinebear
Adept III

Lame answer, but I started playing some Team Fortress 2 again after the latest update and I've been having some fun with that. Played some DDLC but I got bored after 4 hours of reading.

deyelive
Adept II

Excited to get back into beat saber. Amazing what the brain is capable of keeping up with. Cheers!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I've just started playing "The Last Campfire" on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/990630/The_Last_Campfire/ 

At this point (again, just starting) I can't tell you much about it at all.  According to the game's tags, it's a single-player, cute, puzzle adventure game done by an Indie developer ("Hello Games") and it has Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.  Plus, the ol' spousal unit really loved it.  Of course, it's on sale right now, so that helps, too!

rkarnes
Adept I

For some reason I have jumped back into Destiny 2 between a bunch of indie titles that have been in my backlog forever.

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck everyone and even if I can't win:

I recently started playing Battlebit and I enjoy it so much....feels like back in Battlefield 1942 or BF2.

jamesc359
Forerunner

I've picked up Elden Ring when it was on the Steam Sale. I'm kind of regretting it. The game is gorgeous and I love the game play, but I'm honestly not enjoying the first boss (Margit the Fell Omen)., After battling him for a while I inevitably wander off to explore the world... I'm sure I'll beat him in time, but until then I'm exploring quite a bit!

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Hi everyone!

Michael Alan Horton
Key-J
Paragon

This is exactly my answer:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

A little creepy if you ask me @Amber_AMD 😱

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
soullodolo
Adept III

Been into Diablo IV but I'm kind of passing on season 1 and look forward to better season 2

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Axxemann
Forerunner

The perfect upgrade to my AM4 gaming rig!!!!

Of course, I'm the hard-core Halo geek. War Thunder and torturing myself with the buggy mess that is Rogue Company are also high on the list!

Performance over Pretty.

really waitign on the cyperpunk expansion  and stafield but  mechwwarrior 5 got another dlc comming oe 2 also   in september

and gl all

TheMead
Adept I

I can't wait to play Starfield, there aren't that many sandbox scifi RPG released compared to fantasy, and  I just can't wait to dive into it.

The best time to purchase new hardware is two weeks after you made your purchase when prices drop or a new architecture is released.
spicecore
Adept I

I've recently picked Apex Legends back up and have been having a ton of fun with it, but I can't wait for Starfield to come out!

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

The Outer Worlds some how slipped through the cracks when it came out and I'm experiencing it for the first time thanks to Humble Choice. My friend says the Spacer's Choice edition is the best way to play it, saying the graphics are a night and day difference. I just like being a space mercenary.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
azulyri
Adept III

Been playing Star Rail and Diablo 4 to pass the time before Starfield launches! Beat the campaign, just grinding for better gear 🙂

dryden
Adept III

I played Street Fighter 6 for a short while. It was fun! Rekindled memories of playing Street Fighter 2. I have Aliens: Dark Descent installed but haven't played it yet. Will probably play it this weekend depending on my schedule. 

Elian_M
Adept I

I'm currently replaying all Halo MCC campaings

I've been having fun playing Hogwarts Legacy, and Marvel's Avengers.

🤞🙂

Hiramabiff
Adept III

Just ordered a 5800x for myself. My son needs a new cpu. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
theswweet
Adept II

I've been playing Pikmin 4 on my Switch lately, and it's fantastic - I'm also really looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3 later this week.

I have really been getting into elite dangerous again, in vr it is crazy.

Brolaire
Adept I

I've been obsessed with Battlebit Remastered since it released last month, Honestly can't recommend the game enough if anyone is looking for a great fps.

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
Baewick
Adept I

I have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 and can't wait to play Starfield when it's out. 🙂

Another Nice Giveaway! Thanks for the chance at it AMD and Red Team! I've been enjoying The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom recently. Some evenings I get to play after a very productive day! Enjoy August, everyone!

Great, Compatible with my Mobo prize.