Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
274 Replies
dekouga
Journeyman III

I'm currently using ChatGPT & Copilot for different workloads. 

Yamm
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT. It's just the first one I've heard of and so its just the one I use but sometimes I use Microsoft copilot because it comes up when I search something up on Microsoft Edge (I'm not weird, microsoft edge gives me points) 

Jakerz007
Adept I

copilot has been great for me so far.

youkoi
Journeyman III

planning to use chatGPT to help me optimize my resume!

BigGuy03
Journeyman III

I plan on using Co-pilot and start messing around in AI to open up a new tool to play and work with

venaur
Elite

I use ChatGPT from time to time to review the wording on something i am planning on sending out. Outside fo that there are some random drawing or image generation ones I have used for fun here and there to see what sort of stuff it can come up with. My favorite so far was this cute Lucky I had it do 🙂

432463195_10229107174377975_8757196638733770003_n.jpg

LlefelysC
Journeyman III

I've been using ChatGPT for generating captions for social media, although that's just barely scraping the surface of what it's capable of.

Ansec
Journeyman III

I'm actually using chatgpt to summarize some cases about human rights as an intern.

Wesel
Journeyman III

I've been using GitHub CoPilot to speed up my programming and it's amazing how good it is at catching bugs and helping out with issues that I would never find. 

apisorder
Journeyman III

I think if I were to use one, I would choose ChatGPT, because this is the only AI tool (to my knowledge) that I can use without an account.  Sometimes I am out with poor phone reception, in which case I need to use public WIFI, and signing in my account on public WIFI isn't always safe.

Aspectov
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT because of its ease to use and its popularity, its always completely free for the way I use it.

kevccc
Adept I

ChatGPT is my to-go because of its generative text capability and text polishing.

bartkol1
Journeyman III

I'm currently using Microsoft Copilot because it downloads data from the internet so it's always up-to-date and not made-up, and provides GPT-4 for free.

redlightuser
Adept I

https://pi.ai

For chatting and friendly advice. Great talks about PC gaming and hardware related conversations.

https://beta.character.ai/chats

For fun. Roleplaying. Though I haven't used it in a while.

That's it. AI boasts a gazillion applications. I have yet to take full advantage.

GhostlyGnome
Adept I

I am already using Microsoft Copilot and I love it!  I just upgraded my desktop computer and i used copilot to help answer all sorts of questions that one would have when shopping for parts. Ordinarily one would have to search  though individual websites and that can take a long time but with copilot it does that work in mere seconds! It really is a more then good enough ai assistant that can help you get mundane stuff done so much more efficiently.

DanTKW
Adept I

I have tried Chatgpt and currently using Google Gemini on desktop and Google Assistant on smartphone. I don't use paid AI tools because I still sees a lot of room for improvement, most of them are still in prototyping stages. However, no matter what, AI is the future, it's just a matter of time.

ebsmith1102
Journeyman III

Chatgpt

KidneyThief
Adept II

I like to use ChatGPT to create the opposites of things like national anthems, but my favorite AI site is NightCafe for creating artwork. I have yet to try Copilot or Gemini
demon.pnghellscape.pngdudes.png

ht3k
Adept I

ChatGPT for now. I will use the built in Windows one eventually but I'm sure that's also just ChatGPT

xenador77
Journeyman III

Google Gemini, the advanced version is pretty well rounded, and seems to refuse to answer/discuss sensitive topics less often than the overprotective chatGPT alternative.

Kohven
Journeyman III

Chat GPT is what I use for my writing. I'll write something like a Valentine's, Christmas, or Birthday Card for my wife and then tell ChatGPT to spruce it up 😎. Fellas, its a lifesaver for sure 😉.

Joseph9x
Journeyman III

I already use copilot and gpt for searches and writing, but once I get a newer GPU I'm going to use it for AI image generation and other new features.

0 Likes
MushroomHead
Adept I

Unfortunately, I don’t use any AI, I don’t see the need for it. But a long time ago I tried to use ChatGPT, it was interesting to see what it was.

Sanbello
Journeyman III

chatgpt

0 Likes
Strix859
Journeyman III

My go-to is chat GPT for anything text-related and stable diffusion for images. Fascinating how accurate these A.I. models have become.

itzpuppers
Journeyman III

Likely Google Gemini or Microsoft Copilot. Extremely accessible from just a browser.

0 Likes
Hiramabiff
Adept III

This looks like a interesting case

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
0 Likes
KillerDonuts27
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft Copilot daily. It has been extremely instrumental in my work life.

0 Likes
wcse
Adept II

Microsoft Copilot with Excel.

0 Likes
TTianmaar
Journeyman III

JetBrains AI Code assistant

0 Likes
0sama
Journeyman III

I always use chatgpt. usually to fix grammar and sentence structure for essays or emails.

0 Likes
Radeon07
Journeyman III

Witam, jeszcze żadnego z wymienionych narzędzi nie używam chociaż mam w telefonie pomocnika AI ale myślę że jak będzie mnie stać na lepszy sprzęt komputerowy to i tam będę używał narzędzi AI:) Pozdrawiam

0 Likes
HeartMk-II
Adept I

The AI tool that I'd use is ChatGPT as I have some prior experience using it for funny enough, a college business course! Now while that does sounds pretty suspicious, our Professor actually encouraged us students to use ChapGPT and other similar tools. Long story short, his viewpoint on Generative AI tools was more or less that if we can't 100% prevent it in the classrooms, then we should encourage students to use it in ways to help aid in learning instead of copying the outputs word for word.

Since this business class was focused on Entrepreneurship, some of the prompt examples we did were like "Generate possible value propositions for a food truck that sets up video game stations for their customers to play with" or "Create a possible customer profile for young adult around the age range of 25 to 35 whose hobbies include photography and traveling". We then shared our responses around the class and discussed how "good" or "bad" these responses were, like how feasible some of the suggestions were, was there anything that we didn't think of that ChatGPT suggested, and so on. It was used to help brainstorm any ideas or concepts that we could  extract, expand, and build upon. 

All-in-all, it was a pretty fun and interesting class. And the class wasn't all AI usage, as we still had our good ol' paper and pen tests!  

0 Likes
Paluseye
Journeyman III

Mostly CoPilot because it's very accessible and I think I've got a handle on its limitations. I've tried a few others and will continue to experiment. 

0 Likes
ShamefulTunic
Adept II

AI scares me, so I don't use it. 

0 Likes