Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
266 Replies
Bhardal
Journeyman III

I'm using chatGPT to lay out foundations of my code

LFaWolf
Adept II

Already using MS CoPilot, Github CoPilot, ChatGPT, Google Gemini, and Dalle.

Y2Chris
Journeyman III

I prefer not using any AI tool. I do not really trust them.

eebiii
Forerunner

I don't touch any of it. Good thing is you'll always know it's me talking to you! 

dwaltosz
Journeyman III

i have been using CHAT GPT, If you're looking for an AI tool, whether it's for natural language processing, text generation, chatbot development, or other language-related tasks, there are various options available depending on your specific needs and requirements.

Aardvark93
Journeyman III

Google Gemini! Excited to learn more with AI & to help create artwork for current music projects 🙂 

djm93
Journeyman III

I've been enjoying Copilot more so lately than chatgpt

trxxs
Journeyman III

Most likely Microsoft Copilot, usually use it when I need "formatting help"/ or help starting reports 💀.

goatpopsicle
Adept I

Gemini & Co-Pilot.   I found that they give me the closest to what I’m after.   Dall-E & ChatGPT are mostly relegated to 2nd/3rd options, if anything goes off the rails. 

Probably Microsoft Copilot, since it makes the most sense in day to day productivity and integration.

davidxiao
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft Copilot to get Microsoft rewards points.

Rubeerology
Adept II

I use Dezgo Ai, ChatGPT, and sometimes Craiyon even though it is not as precise - but only for supplemental purposes - removing backgrounds and such. Here are a few examples of our Youtube's ThumbnailsKingspray Graffiti Thumbnail 1.jpgThe Finals Thumbnail.jpg

norms90
Adept I

I've been using ChatGPT for generating captions for social media, although that's just barely scraping the surface of what it's capable of.

SnowDrac
Journeyman III

For now, I don't use any AI, might be willing to learn more. 

sreg036
Adept I

ChatGPT as it seems to be the best at spreadsheets.

DarkCitizen
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT for now

Tahib
Journeyman III

Most likely ChatGPT because of the wide range of things you can use it for.

Craz_raven
Journeyman III

ChatGpt

To be honest it's mostly the one I use. Just helps me say what I want to say just a bit more eloquent when I'm feeling a bit too lazy to come up with the words.

theviking25
Journeyman III

Microsoft Copilot to assist in technical support

0 Likes
arkile
Journeyman III

ChatGPT has been very amazing and so has Midjourney. I am also interested to see what else is ahead!

tates11
Journeyman III

Google Gemini, using it for revising my write-ups, especially email, and the likes. It is much more convenient and speedy for my needs.

shintomagic
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT, Bard and Copilot. I used ChatGPT and Bard for editing my resume and quickly writing cover letters. I also use Bard to format and write some content. Copilot I use for work sometimes.

isigala15
Journeyman III

I personally find myself using Chat GPT for a lot of practical reasons. For example, I use Chat GPT to review my resume, help boost my creativity in ideas, or help me write an email with a warm tone. I also would like to use DALL-E for ideas like in thumbnails. However, I currently use Adobe firefly, which isn't as good, but works well. 

Drew-
Journeyman III

Not a huge AI person tbh but i guess co-pilot if i was to use one

Astronym
Journeyman III

Haven't tried any but will try out co pilot since its always recommended in my pc.

jasontcs122
Journeyman III

I have been using ChatGPT to solve a lot of the complicated Excel codes that I use in my Master’s Degree research. It has been a life saver and I am using it for at least another year!

devinedragoon
Adept III

I haven't used anything AI related yet really besides goofing around with some image stuff here to there but nothing consistent

Machete6000
Adept I

None for the time being.  But when they get good at troubleshooting issues with Windows, ill be interested

Sponsersplintz
Journeyman III

I've actually been using Google Gemini. I have a pixel so I can just text it right in my messaging app. I've mostly used it to help plan for the Cyberpunk Red campaign I'm running. It gives me ideas and we can build upon it till I write it down and it goes into my game.

cosmomeese
Adept I

I've been waiting to see how these tools develop more before jumping into them (especially with the stories of them making up stuff and stealing content). Have some interest in looking at Microsoft Copilot just to see what it does and for the vacation itinerary planner.

FIDAIN
Adept I

To be honest never used any of AI tool so far, but probably if it will be really necessary maybe ChatGPT

spicecore
Adept I

I've tried DALL-E to make some images for AI image contests.

Coxie
Journeyman III

Probably Copilot. As it appears to me to have the simplest access point.

Yo77777
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft Copilot due to the accessibility of use and the free rewards. I usually ask it to answer if my answers to questions make sense. It isn't that accurate though.

Mackenzed
Journeyman III

Copilot is the only one I have tried. It's easy to use. 

Tgolemo94
Journeyman III

I currently don’t use or have any plans to use AI, dependent on where it goes and if it applies to something I’m looking for assistance in I may!

darkchewie
Adept II

Nice tower, thanks AMD!

I think I'll try out a few of them that are free and readily available like Google Gemini and ChatGPT so I can get a feel for what these AI tools are capable of, and then use them as need if I like what I see.

Nivek007
Journeyman III

ChatGPT because it what I have now become familiar with on and off site.

willshire23
Adept I

Chat GPT and Bard because those were the first two I came across. GPT has its issues but Bard is even more neutered, however, it is faster so I may use it depending on the task. 

joebangles
Adept III

I'm actually using ChatGPT for work. I've used Stable Diffusion a little bit, but haven't produced anything with it I'd consider worth publishing -- mainly using it to generate pictures for fun