Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
266 Replies
deyelive
Adept II

Bing Chat / Copilot is definitely my go to. Even broke down and installed Microsoft Edge on Linux... 😅

Uboo
Adept II

I use Co-Pilot for thew reward points.  I also find it to be the most helpful for my questions and also for the recommendations.  I also like that that DALL-E is integrated and the Images are so great.  

rtbh99
Challenger

i dont really use ai stuff yet.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
zeep_123
Journeyman III

Copilot, Chat GPT, or Perplexity because they are all generally good AI that helps me with coding.

Toughmn
Adept II

I've been playing around in Gemini (formerly Bard) and Copilot. They're scary but impressive.

umnikke8
Adept II

I don't currently use AI or anything nor plan to. I haven't seen anything it would be useful for. It's also very untrustworthy and I don't want to inadvertently contribute anything to those companies.

musical
Adept I

ChatGPT or similar AI for generating marketing copy, headlines

Ionmaster987
Adept I

Don't really like the idea of using AI; though i've yet to try using it seriously, so maybe Copilot is actually useful? Idk.

Rivenscryr
Adept I

I'm using MS Copilot, since it proving to be the most helpful of the bunch. The rest often go on unhelpful tangents...

Draker
Adept I

i use gemini for current answers, chatgpt for more solid but old answers, and bing for images. go to is gemini

ms copilot   easy of use and  windows integration

I've been playing with ComfyUI and SDXL on my pc to generate images.

Sunny day out here in Sasquatch country.Sunny day out here in Sasquatch country.

zero_x1
Adept I

I use Leonardo ai for my youtube thumbnails,and ai videos for streaming sources.

manacloud
Adept I

definitely chatgpt, its been helping me a lot making lists of items or answering certain questions i have to scowl the net for.

JCTango
Adept II

I haven't tried any of the AI tools yet (some of it because it's kind of scary to me... the implications of it...) but if I had to choose one, I'd go with Microsoft Copilot - mostly because it's on my system already.

Subsilent00
Adept III

I've been playing with circle to search on my S24 Ultra. It helps find items or specific locations within pictures. Nice giveaway! I actually need a case for an upcoming build. Enjoy April, everyone!

ZeroLogicss
Journeyman III

I've mostly been using chatgpt, very handy for recipes and making outlines for my paper if i don't have time to read all the material.

kevccc
Adept I

Definitely ChatGPT

Every once in a while I accidentally search with Copilot on. Don’t have much use for specific AI programs otherwise. 

ibillion
Journeyman III

I have used Chat GPT and Vitruvius. Both are just for fun for things like dnd and looking at floorplans of a house.

Doryan
Adept II

Yes, I'm definitely using AI tools. They're such a game changer, in my opinion. The way I see it, is that if you're not using them, you're just going to get left behind, because the competition will certainly take advantage of them, whether or not you choose to implement them in your own workflow. There is some much potential in them, that the level of utility one can get out of them, is just a matter of how creative one really is.
I use Microsoft Copilot on a daily basis in order to ask questions, almost at the same level as I use Google to look up things. I have used ChatGPT here and there, but I probably should start using it more. Midjourney is another AI that I've been using frequently to create images and graphic designs, that I then further tweak on other image editing software.

TechToday
Adept I

Chat GPT for help with wiring diagrams

vadimtrepalin94
Journeyman III

I don't use AI tools much yet, but if I'm going to in the future, it'll be ChatGPT

azulyri
Adept III

I use copilot, its now built into windows and gives a much better answer/explanation than google can for my questions

user00
Adept II

I've tried a few of them (ChatGPT, DaVinci, etc.) just to see what the fuss is all about.  I can certainly see positive aspects with regards for efficiency and automation, but also the negative ones where some folks will be out of a job or bad source content could lead to fabricated results and/or generated results being passed off as authentic).  Either way - it's progress and the natural evolution of technology - hopefully, we'll be better off for it in the long run (and not have to worry about Skynet coming online and wreaking havoc with humanity).

ummzabdullah
Adept I

I use ChatGPT 3.5 because it's free!

I like Microsoft's Copilot based on DALL-E 3. It's great for generating some references that I can use for when I practice art.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
CT-5555
Adept I

I mainly use chat gpt

grff
Journeyman III

gamer

(whatever is free)

niffolast
Journeyman III

I've only ever used AI tools to generate random pictures, but it wasn't DALL-E and am not sure which tool I used.

mishirola
Adept I

I use Copilot sometimes to help me sort through tutorials and references.

discoryne
Adept I

ChatGPT and PromptForge. Usually for brainstorming purposes but sometimes the lazy sinks in and takes over while my head is in the sand.

Eudicots
Adept III

I use CHATGPT occasionally when I'm trying to word a phrase better. I never use exactly what it tells me, but it does help me brainstorm. 

K9Crane
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft Copilot and ChatGPT 3.5 since I've found some slightly better use for the older model in some of my work. I use it to brainstorm when I'm writing research papers and it's a great asset to have and learn from. (not to cheat from, that's lame) 🙂

GLKKeith
Adept I

I use Copilot, Gemini, and GPT - usually to put a prompt into any of them and compare when I'm feeling like it. I do like copilot and Gemini for all-in-one kind of approaches (if I want to generate an image for a beer label for a homebrew recipe that I also had it come up with). But my work uses a sanctioned version of GPT that I use fairly regularly for continuous improvement and to sus-out automation options in my day-to-day tasks. I've got a limited understanding of Python and so it's been helpful for writing pseudo-code  or getting a foundation/basic scripting started. Easier to get started on something when you don't have to fumble around too much with an approach.

I'm using ChatGPT. It provides reliable responses to a wide range of queries, making it ideal for various applications.

slylego
Journeyman III

Definitely going to be trying out Co-Pilot for the Microsoft points as well as ease of access in my system.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I am curious to use Microsoft's copilot now that A.I is in full force. Gonna load up Microsoft Edge and check it out.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Saladge
Journeyman III

When my Google search results become incoherent with the amount of keywords and quotations I put into searches, I fire up Bard/Gemini. I try my best to cross-reference the provided information with more Google searches/other sources to ensure some form of accuracy.