cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

spinalfailed
Challenger

July 2023s giveaway has already arrived!

I'm still in shock that RNGesus smiled upon me and I won this awesome Halo edition 6900xt! Even more shocked at how fast it got here!  Not only was it shipped out immediately but that there was a hand written note included! That's incredibly rare to see in this age of digital everything! I wanted to link a picture directly but it was too big and frankly I was too lazy to resize it? What? At least I'm honest about it! 😂🤣😂 I posted a thank you on Instagram and here is the link to, well the box and box art anyway! Even the box makes you go Oh! Dang that thing is beautiful looking! I haven't opened it yet because I know as soon as I do then my bank account is going to start begging me to stop shopping! 😂

Thank you again AMD community! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvsPL2NLCu8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

10 Replies

Nice, congrats @spinalfailed 😀

Thanks!

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

YAY! Congrats, I'm so happy it arrived to you safely 🙂 

Thanks so much for being a part of the Red Team. Can't wait to see what you do with it!! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
bestchriss
Adept I

again amd 6900 XT ate the geforce, with 5120 cores, they have lower consumption due to construction at 7 nm with a consumption of 300-350 watts per hour, also the newer RX 7900 XTX and Radeon RX 7900 XT will be 60-70% faster with about the same consumption. When the nVidia RTX 4090 chips have 450W-550W watts and more. Well done on your choice and you have good game.

Axxemann
Forerunner

Don't take this as a negative thing, but I HATE YOU. 😉

I'm just incredibly jealous you got that Halo Edition card, seeing as I am a Halo geek 😛

Performance over Pretty.

Good good let the hate flow through you! 😁

I'm fueled by caffeine, nicotine and hate. 😉

Performance over Pretty.
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Also thank you for the kind words on IG 🙂 

Amber_AMD_0-1691674288983.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Dragokar
Miniboss

What a beauty and thanks for sharing.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Congratulations @spinalfailed 

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".