Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | January 23rd – January 27th

Amber_AMD_0-1674495251251.png

Hey Red Team, 

We’re partnering with our friends at HYTE to take the comfort of your desk to new HYTEs by hosting 5 days of giveaways!

Starting on January 23rd at 12 PM CST and ending on January 28th at 12 PM CST. Each day, one winner will receive: 1 HYTE water bottle, 1 HYTE Desk mat, 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag, 2 AMD Sticker Sheets, 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks, and 1 AMD Hat.

To enter, we’ll have a new post each day for you to comment on. We’ll let the comments run for 24 hours starting at 12 PM CST – 12 PM CST the next day and pick one random winner at the end of each day's cycle. A breakdown of the schedule:

giphy.gif

(This is how I imagine telling you about this in person)

Good luck everyone! 🙂 

- Your friend Amber 

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
17 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Thanks for the Hype around this Hyte giveaway 😉

Also loving the new Discussion Board!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Hyte!! Very nice 👍thanks for the chance. 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Day 5 is my birthday.  This would make a nice birthday present.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Happy XX Birthday😀

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
deadbolt
Adept II

Not a bad little package. Count me in!

Ariful_1
Journeyman III

HYTE  nice, I want to participate in the contest. TAKE LOVE From Bangladesh

freakjap
Adept II

This looks luscious

macronukes
Journeyman III

I need tiny case and good graphic card.

chuckbuck1
Adept II

Welp here another one to loose for me I get this notice at 5:10 pm pst around 4 hours after the fact of it starting oh well just makes me want to quit buy AMD stuff seeing as the 6700XT isn't getting update drivers and I don't qualify for the two games that are part of the promo even though my Video card is of the 6000 series

tstec
Adept III

Hi 

The Hyte cases are super top, i´m from Portugal, so no prizes for me 😭

bgnass
Adept III

AMD only

NTurnbullJr
Adept II

I have always used AMD. By far, the most bang for the buck and my systems have never broken, even after 12 years. I usually build new ones just because the newer AMD technology gets so much better.

ziggcycle
Adept I

to have room to work

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Epic giveaway

tstec
Adept III

Congratulations to all winners 

stereo55
Adept II

Congrats to all , 2023 FTW!

Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Appreciate both AMD and hyte for both running the sweepstakes, regardless if I win or not. Community is awesome, giveaways are awesome!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.