Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Forspoken Giveaway - Win a Game Key!

It's Wednesday, my dudes! 

Which is the perfect day for a midweek giveaway! (insert air horn sound here)

We have a few game keys for Forspoken, and we're excited to give some out to you wonderful people. If you haven't heard of Forspoken, it's an action RPG that follows Frey traversing through a new magical land after being transported there from her home in New York. She discovers and uses her newfound magical abilities to traverse sprawling landscapes and battle monstrous creatures to find a way home.

I'll keep it simple, for a chance to win a code, all you need to do is comment below what your favorite movie is.

I'll give anyone a chance to comment until this Friday, 3/31 at 12 PM CST. Once Friday comes around, I'll select 5 random commenters as winners! Pretty straightforward, huh?

Best of luck to everyone! 

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all so much for sharing your favorite movies with us (you all had great taste, but we already knew that... hehe).

Our 5 randomly selected winners are:

Congrats to you all! And everyone else: Keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways like this in the near future! 👀

View solution in original post

26 Replies
jamesc359
Forerunner

I have an absurd amount of "favorite" movies so this is really tough, but this week I'm going to say Aliens. 👽

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lord of the Rings and I did watch all parts recently.

hi there

nice choice

Key-J
Paragon

Ok, this might not seem very on-brand for me - but I really really like this movie.

Meet Joe Black

718aOAtiCmL

Highly recommend people watch it. 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
rtbh99
Challenger

i love horror movies, especially monster movies, and my favorite one is It Follows.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
ShamefulTunic
Adept II

Bring it on. The cheerleader movie from the early 2000s. 

This is called The Salute of the Jugger, in North America it's known as The Blood of Heroes.

Rutger Hauer, Joan Chen and Vincent D'Onofrio.

Watched when I was young and have watched it more that a few more times ever since.

Good crew of actors! I'll have to look for that one!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Favorite movie?  Aaargh!  That's a tough one.  How about "The Teahouse of the August Moon" (1956, w/ Glenn Ford and Marlon Brando)?

Moist
Adept III

Conan The Barbarian. The soundtrack was epic and watching as a kid in the 80's made this movie stick with me to this day.

ThreeDee
Paragon

I've watched Kung Fu Hustle many times .. so it's up there 😎

ThreeDee PC specs
dryden
Adept III

Everything Everywhere All at Once is my new favorite movie atm. 😄 Thanks Wally, AMD! Good luck all! 

Elf1
Adept I

Pirates of the Caribbean

Subsilent00
Adept III

I really enjoyed Avatar. I loved the story and world. Exploration and war movies always get me. I haven't seen the newest Avatar movie yet. I'm looking forward to it. Nice giveaway! Thanks, AMD and Red Team!

majicalpanda
Adept II

For me it’s jaws I loved sharks as a kid and as a adult the Indianapolis speech is so good. 

I have so many favorites so this is hard... Most of them are from the 80s.

Well, if I had to pick one I couldn't live without, I think it's Conan the Barbarian.

"What is best in life?"

Cowbee
Adept I

Favorite movie is the 1973 The Exorcist. Cause at some point in my life I actually considered becoming a priest but now I'm here with 7900XTX Red Devil card pretty ironic.

Wow! Nice card! and sounds like you've just won a new game to play with it!! gg!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all so much for sharing your favorite movies with us (you all had great taste, but we already knew that... hehe).

Our 5 randomly selected winners are:

Congrats to you all! And everyone else: Keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways like this in the near future! 👀

Thanks!

Woot! Thank you very much @Wally_AMD , Thanks to AMD for sponsoring the giveaway! 🙂

Congrats, @jamesc359 ! I didn't know about this, but I bought something in the last year that gave me a key to forespoken before launch... still not far down the track on the game, tho!

Woooooh! This is my first time winning anything hahahaha

Sweet! Congratulations everyone. 😊

dnehiba3
Adept II

Starman with Jeff Bridges

0 Likes