cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

Come At Us Bro! - If you dare! AMD Red Team Squad Stream + Meet Your Maker Giveaway!

MYM Giveaway Post.png

April means Spring showers, sunshine, building, raiding and slaughter? Well maybe if you tune into our AMD Red Team Squad Stream!

The always incredible @Sam_AMD@Amber_AMD & @Wally_AMD  have bestowed us with 5x Meet Your Maker game codes to give away!

In order to be eligible to win, join our stream on Saturday the 15th of April at 8:00pm PST.

So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, all* you have to do is:

1. Come join @AFKG-Curtis on stream at www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming
  2. Make sure to follow us on Twitch
  3. Enter the giveaway using the command "Ticket 1" or "Entry 1" during the stream in the chat!

Then sit back, relax and enjoy some fun gaming & conversation!

The more AMD RED TEAM members we get in chat, the better!

Hope to see you there! Who else is excited?

d52e706e-7d9d-448b-a195-870e58600d2a_text.gif

*Must be an over-age of majority resident of Canada or the US - official rules will be posted during the giveaway period.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
1 Solution
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to everyone who joined me last night for the Meet Your Maker giveaway stream. It was so much fun getting to play the game with all of you and I hope you had a great time too.

And a huge congratulations to our 5 lucky winners of the Steam game keys! I hope you enjoy your new games and have a great time playing them.

Again, thank you all for your support and for joining me for the stream. I can't wait to see you all again soon for more fun and games!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Doryan
Adept II

Count me in!

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to everyone who joined me last night for the Meet Your Maker giveaway stream. It was so much fun getting to play the game with all of you and I hope you had a great time too.

And a huge congratulations to our 5 lucky winners of the Steam game keys! I hope you enjoy your new games and have a great time playing them.

Again, thank you all for your support and for joining me for the stream. I can't wait to see you all again soon for more fun and games!

This looks great honestly would love this game! literally broke tho so plz hit me up when a free key is available Plz

G