cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Can't Post Rig Photos Here?

I tried posting my gaming rig photos and specs here for the January sweepstakes entry, but nothing happens.  I get no error messages or complaints, but the thread doesn't appear in the sub-forum.  Is there a vetting delay or something.  Or, am I doing something wrong and the forum software just doesn't want to hurt my feelings by telling me so?

EDIT 1:  I even tried adding my post to this thread and it disappears from here, too.  It's simply a couple of paragraphs of text, a text list of my specs and two photos (that meet the size requirements of the forum) of my rig.  Just what the contest entry thread says we should post.

EDIT 2:  I managed to get the thread posted by modifying my list of specs.  For some reason, the forum software didn't like the specific Windows 10 build information that I'd included.  Once I deleted that substring from the specs, everything posted fine.

0 Likes
6 Replies
NewAtlantis
Adept II

Maybe the photo is in the queue and need to be controlled before.

0 Likes
ZaMagos
Journeyman III

Why doesn't it let you put the Window's build information?

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I have no idea why it doesn't like the last half of the OS information line.  It's still happening here.  If I put the line in, the post immediately gets deleted.  Here's the first part (that it doesn't have trouble with):

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

The last part of that line reads something like:

Build nnnnn.nnnn (22H2)

where the n characters represent digits.  But, if I put that in with the actual numbers, the post gets deleted.  I just copy/pasted that information from the system report of HWInfo.

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

You need to post it in the Battle Stations sub forum. Go here and post the pictures:

https://community.amd.com/t5/battle-stations/bd-p/red-team-battle-stations

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I finally did manage to do that.  Before I got the contest entry thread posted, I started this thread about the problem.  Once I managed to get the thread started there, the mods moved this message from there to here.

0 Likes