cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Black Desert Online Giveaway!

Our friends at Pearl Abyss have released a brand new “Scholar” class in Black Desert Online, and we’re hosting a giveaway to celebrate!

Starting today, 1/8/24 at 12 PM CST and ending Monday 1/15/24 at 12 PM CST, comment below for a chance to win a key bundle containing 1 Black Desert Online Traveler’s Edition game code and 1 Kuku Pet code! We have 10 of these bundles to give away, so don’t miss out on this opportunity!

(Example: "I love MMOs, I can't wait to try Black Desert Online / The scholar class looks awesome!")

We’ll be selecting those 10 lucky winners at random once the giveaway period is over on Monday, so keep an eye out for that announcement!

Kuku banner 300 dpi plain logo.png

Unfamiliar with Black Desert Online? Here’s a little rundown:

Black Desert Online is an open-world fantasy MMORPG. Create your own unique character with intricate character creation tools and adventure in the world of Black Desert Online to experience breathtaking environments and action-packed gameplay.

About the Scholar class:

A renowned alchemist and physicist, Scholar controls gravity and wields devastating twin hammers. Scholar ventures out on a dangerous quest to find a cure for the plague that is ravaging the Black Desert continent and that endangers her own survival. In her search for a cure, she learns how to manipulate the power of gravity and wields it to save herself but also to unleash its powerful destructive force upon any foe who stands in her path.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Congrats to @filinux @autoexec04 @guivz @ZedZero @DaFunk @Laucian_Nailor @redeemer_xyz @TheLoneWolf @Zarious1125 and @-error for being selected as our 10 winners!

Thank you all who joined in on the fun and winners, be sure to let us know how you're liking Black Desert Online when you jump in!

View solution in original post

30 Replies
Uboo
Adept II

This is cool, thanks for sharing.  Thors Hammer, but better!!!

jaandoh
Challenger

It's not the kind of game I normally go for, but I see on the Steam platform that it is has over 20 million registered gamers!

Thats made me curious enough to register and give it a go, once I get some free time...

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

I'm an MMO sort of person (started original EQ just prior to the 3D patch) and haven't given BDO a try yet. Will have to have a look and see. Such high registrations must have a good reason 👍

ZedZero
Journeyman III

Recently got into MMOs, and was searching for a great free to play option. Stumbled upon Black Desert Online, while also finding this post shortly after. How convenient! The game looks incredibly fun and right up my alley. 

Dafflez
Adept I

This game seems really cool, haven't tried it yet though!

Jake R
Specs: RTX 3060 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32gb 3200mhz
0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Count me in!

I'm redownloading the game right now to check out the new class, I love grinding MMORPGs with buddies.

0 Likes
redeemer_xyz
Adept II

I've always heard people talk about this game and that they enjoyed it but never tried it myself.

Played many other MMORPGs though.

0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

would like to check this game out

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
autoexec04
Adept II

Just what I need - another MMORPG to suck up all my free time! Hurts so good.... 🙂

0 Likes
soullodolo
Adept III

Wouldn't mind trying, thank you for the chance!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
0 Likes
HighRollerAeren
Journeyman III

Would like to try since I missed the xmas sales and giveaways 😅

0 Likes
Soulfoundry
Adept I

After stints with WOW, LOTRO, and ESO, I could try out another MMO to take up my time. Even if the GF gets mad at me.

0 Likes
Zarious1125
Adept II

Hmm, looks like a great game to try out! I wonder how similar the gameplay is compared to Path of Exile or Monster Hunter World. 

0 Likes
ummzabdullah
Adept I

The scholar class looks awesome!

0 Likes
DaFunk
Adept III

Haven't played an MMO in a while but would love to try 

AMD Enthusiast
0 Likes
MalakasTao
Journeyman III

I never win anything ever. even if it was rigged in my favor i still will not win
Also I have played BDO for about 9 years

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

I think my daughter would enjoy this .. I don't have the time to play these anymore , but I really enjoyed them way back when .. I think Oblivion is the last one I played

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
xsoulsin
Adept II

Can't wait to try out the new class.

0 Likes
taklurox
Journeyman III

Great! thanks for doing this giveaway!

0 Likes
sadtherobot
Adept I

I've wanted to give this game a shot and this new class looks great, I love using hammer weapons! Thanks for posting this!

0 Likes
filinux
Elite

I got a chance to see a good amount of Black Desert gameplay watching Vigo on the Alienware stream.   The game, storyline, level of graphics , and all around positive feedback have all had me wanting to play it myself since.  With all of the brilliant folks here in the AMD community I can see the Scholar being a big hit here! 🙂 

Good luck everyone & have F U N ! !  

0 Likes
USSArizona
Adept I

I have always wanted to play this game.

0 Likes
guivz
Journeyman III

Hey that's very nice of you! Just ended my free trial and can't wait to continue my journey !!

0 Likes
ALVEZ112
Journeyman III

Always had interest in playing this but never jumped the gun, so this'd be neat 🙂

0 Likes
Weirdly
Journeyman III

Searchin for mmo's, found BDO and already made an account but didn't know I had to pay to get a key, the graphics and classes look really cool tho. Best of luck to everyone

0 Likes
-error
Journeyman III

Have never won ay giveway. This time may be?

0 Likes
greencrabz6
Adept I

Thank you for the giveaway. Would be a nice to add a new game to the catalog.

0 Likes
AMDfactor
Journeyman III

The new class looks awesome. I would love to have a chance to play it.

0 Likes
TheLoneWolf
Journeyman III

I have never had the chance to play BDO, but it seems to be a good entry point to MMORPGs.

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Congrats to @filinux @autoexec04 @guivz @ZedZero @DaFunk @Laucian_Nailor @redeemer_xyz @TheLoneWolf @Zarious1125 and @-error for being selected as our 10 winners!

Thank you all who joined in on the fun and winners, be sure to let us know how you're liking Black Desert Online when you jump in!