Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

5 Days of Giving - Day 3 Giveaway!

Banner - 1920x600 - 1A.jpg

Hey, Red Team!

As we get closer to Thanksgiving here in the U.S., we're excited to keep the fun rolling with Day 3 of our 5 Days of Giving and love all the responses for Day 1 and Day 2!

Remember, you can check out all the rules and details of the giveaway in the official post.

Just like Days 1 and 2, you have 24 hours starting now until Nov. 22nd at 10 AM CST to enter Day 3's giveaway. The prize pool for 2 lucky winners is:

To enter, we'd like to know: Are you team pumpkin pie or team pecan pie? (If neither, what's your go-to Thanksgiving dessert?)

(#teampumkin)

Good luck, Red Team!

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, Red Team!

Want to let everyone join in with us in congratulating our winners for Day 3!

Big shout out to @wcse and @rtbh99!!

Thank you all for participating!

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Volkdude85
Challenger

Either Pie is good but Ice cream with the pie is priority.

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER THIS AS AN ENTRY

Suppose I had to choose between the two, Pumpkin pie. However, nothing beats a good ol'fashion Apple Pie! Unless you throw in a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie because that is a solid option too!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Subsilent00
Adept III

I grew up with many pecan trees! I always had pecan pie and never got tired of it. The squirrels enjoyed the nuts also! Thanks, AMD, for another giveaway!

0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

gotta give it to the pumpkin, never got the taste for pecan pie

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
TitanUpGames
Adept I

Pumpkin pie. I like both but there is something about the clove spice in pumpkin pie that makes it more holiday feeling.

0 Likes
azulyri
Adept III

Team pumpkin pie!

0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

I love a good Pecan Pie! They're so delicious. Pumpkin is good and all that, but Pecan is way better.

0 Likes
juststew
Adept II

I am on team pecan pie.

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Pecan pie is the preferred selection. I have high standards you see. The question is, what wine pairing is most appropriate with pecan pie? I would say Chardonnay.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
ThreeDee
Paragon

Punk'in pie FTW!

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

pumpkin pie i guess

Ryzen 3 3250U supremacy
0 Likes
popichu
Adept II

pumpkin pie gang

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD
0 Likes
wcse
Adept I

I like pumpkin pie.

0 Likes
SiN_Fury
Adept II

If I had to choose between the two, it would be pecan pie. But I love me some Apple Crisp.

0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

This is also not an entry

Just had to throw my two cents in the convo because Sweet Potato Pie is the only correct answer!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
eebiii
Miniboss

Apple. Do not have the taste for pumpkin or pecan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pumkin pie always.

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, Red Team!

Want to let everyone join in with us in congratulating our winners for Day 3!

Big shout out to @wcse and @rtbh99!!

Thank you all for participating!

Well done!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Congratulations to the winners!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Pumpkin all the way and congrats to the winner .

0 Likes