Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community - Start Here!

Hey, Red Team!

We've been working hard on creating helpful content for all our members in the community. One of our latest resources which we're excited to unveil comes in the form of videos! That's right! @Amber_AMD@Sam_AMD, and I have put together 4 educational videos on how to navigate our community platform, along with a few helpful tips regarding resources available to you. That being said, We're excited to walk you through the basic functions and features of the community platform!

In our first video, we’ll cover how to register for the platform, why it’s important, how to update your personal information, how to navigate the platform, and how to join groups.

Getting Started:

In our second video, @Sam_AMD will be covering how to update your avatar, how to update or change your settings, how the friend's list works, and how to view your badges.

Profile Settings:

In our third video, It's my time to shine! 😀 I'm covering how to start a discussion, how to upload images to a discussion, how to respond to a discussion, how to send and read private messages, how to @mention a member, and how to use labels.

Posting & Engaging:

In our final video, our very own @Amber_AMD is covering how to sign up for the Red Team newsletter, how to find support, how to reach the AMD community management team, and how to report inappropriate content.

Resources & Support

12 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Amazing video.

Super simple and straightforward.

Really enjoyed the "making new digital friends"

The Englishman
Key-J
Paragon

Bravo friends!

Looking forward to the whole series! Look at all that natural charisma @Sam_AMD - you crushed it!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Axxemann
Forerunner

Nice.... nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee 🙂

Even saw a few familiar names in that video for posts.

Performance over Pretty.
Key-J
Paragon

Finally got to watch the full series, and was awesome to see all of y'all in the spotlight!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

They're real people??? 😱

Jokes aside, those are some pretty cool videos to help new members get started. Hopefully it'll help them get set up quickly and start engaging with the community.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
maxwlh
Adept I

Thanks @Sam_AMD 

0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

You are welcome! And welcome to Red Team! 😁

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Eddieg129
Adept I

Thanks for the info!

@Sam_AMD  @Wally_AMD I think I have the hang of it

Scary
Journeyman III

Very helpful, thanks @Wally_AMD 🤠

Happy to help!

0 Likes
Bogusrob67
Journeyman III

Very informative. I really appreciate the videos.

0 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @Bogusrob67 ! 

Welcome to the Red Team Community! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes