cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Poll - Where do you typically purchase AMD products?

We’ve hit the middle of 2023, and we’re keeping the polls going Red Team! In this poll, we’d love to know where you purchase AMD products. In other words, where do you normally go (online or in person) to pick up some AMD hardware? Please take the time to participate and help us make the Red Team Community forum the place to be.

You can then vote by visiting the Off-Topic Discussions category, where you will find the poll on the right side of the page for web and at the bottom of the page for mobile users. Remember, you must be a registered user and logged in to vote!

Desktop ViewDesktop View

Mobile ViewMobile View

1 Reply
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Slight suggestion! Don't know if its possible or if it hinders your stat tracking for the specific question, but I purchase my products from almost ALL of those places listed. In the last year I purchased AMD stuff from Amazon, Microcenter and AMD shop. I have easy access to all of these choices. 😅

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes