cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Community Rankings

If you were ever curious about the types of ranks you can reach in the community, you can find them all here! There are a total of 20 ranks:

1 Newcomer
2 Novice I
3 Novice II
4 Novice III
5 Journeyman I
6 Journeyman II
7 Journeyman III
8 Adept I
9 Adept II
10 Adept III
11 Elite
12 Challenger
13 Miniboss
14 Forerunner
15 Paragon
16 Exemplar
17 Grandmaster
18 Big Boss
19 MVP
20 VIP

Things to know - 

• Ranking up is based on your activity, for instance, starting a new discussion, Liking posts, Accepting a Solution, Replying to posts, Tagging posts, and how long you've been a member of the community. 
  • For example, to move from Newcomer to Novice I, you need to Like and Tag a post once, and your account must be at least 24 hours old.

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
160 Replies
PythonCoderPro
Challenger

How do you become a Volunteer moderator? I assume you just need a lot of experience in this community.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home

@PythonCoderPro wrote:

How do you become a Volunteer moderator? I assume you just need a lot of experience in this community.

If you have what it takes to be a moderator, I guess you'd simply message a staff member and say you volunteer if they need any more moderators.  Good luck! 🙂

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image

Ok. Maybe I'll try that.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
Fisherman1977de
Journeyman III

I recently started playing Starfield and can't wait for this game

Dumb question how do i tag lol dont CAPS lock at me!

oa127
Adept II

Nice system

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus, (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Trident Z RGB, AMD Radeon RX 6600
John-Prevette
Adept II

Just checking Community Ranking ...

InfoManWD
Jamie31307
Adept I

That’s kind of dumb 

DipakJ27
Adept III

Nice initiative! 

As a tech enthusiast & gamer, i try to help my fellow individuals in AMD community and try to solve the issues asap. 

Dipakjadhav
punk4evr
Adept III

so what am I

DtDrag
Adept II

Good to know.

Thanks for the explanation!

Profunity
Adept I

The Eternal Quest begins

UncleMumble
Adept I

First post, figuring out this ranking system out still! @UncleMumble will this work for tagging lol?

@UncleMumble I think it work. It’s a genuine miracle somehow from future humans living in the X3D dimension. 

0 Likes
darkwolfca
Miniboss

got to miniboss am ok with that but need to be more active again  

Zigarock
Adept I

What is meant by “tag a post”?

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I think it means to like it.  You can practice this by liking all my postings.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Actually, liking and tagging confuse me too.  But still, practice by liking my posts.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Rimeforged
Adept I

New here!. Hoping to have a great time!

overcrs
Adept I

The rank system seems pretty nice! Thank you for posting information about it 🙂 

표퓋푒퓇풸퓇퓈
ZealotN7
Journeyman III

Thanks!

quentincrews
Adept I

Aspiring novice reporting 🙂

Good post on how to increase ranking because a lot of communities don't make it easy.

BlackIce_23
Journeyman III

i wonder what's the detail to move the ranks?

@BlackIce_23 wrote:

i wonder what's the detail to move the ranks?

Short answer: no details.  But there's an official answer here.

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
goatpopsicle
Adept II

So, finally got here and found out about this. 

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

I've now reached grandmother... master. 

That was weird... 🙄

The Englishman
Kerath
Adept I

One small step for a man…

one small step on the rank ladder😂

XenIneX
Journeyman III

On the one hand, would be nice to have a more granular guide to how rankings work.  On the other, I get how you don't want people to game things...

ColdVergil
Adept I

Alright good stuff.

roshdway
Adept I

I felt it is like XP Game system collecting 😂. But nice Idea though.

navyblue
Journeyman III

thanks for the info

adeptII

G

Congratulations. Here take this science fact to help you in the miniboss level. 

IMG_2408.jpeg

rapatouille
Journeyman III

good to know! thanks!

I was looking for this for quite some time now 😄 😄

By the way, how do I advance through the ranks? Post tagging?! I didn't see any setting regarding post tagging. Can someone explain pls?

Here is the way to move up:

• Ranking up is based on your activity, for instance, starting a new discussion, Liking posts, Accepting a Solution, Replying to posts, Tagging posts, and how long you've been a member of the community. 
Sandeepola
Adept II

Looking nice ranking process

0 Likes