cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Red Team Discord is LIVE - Come join us :)

Hello Red Team,

As you may have heard, we have been cooking up plans for an AMD Red Team Discord server. Good news, we're taking over the pre-existing AMD Red Team Discord!

We have launched new resources and cleaned up some outdated roles and channels. Come by to chat with new friends and hang out with your favorite AMD Community Management Team (myself, @Sam_AMD and @Wally_AMD cough cough)

You can join the AMD Red Team Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/gU2zGyzjsR

We're excited to be able to chat with you all in real-time, and can't wait for more to come! Feel free to ask any questions about Discord in the comments below 🙂

Here's a little preview of the fun in the server: 

Amber_AMD_0-1688585663508.png

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
10 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Excited to be a part of the Discord community - and looking forward to seeing more Red Team Members there!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Already there!

The Englishman

Joined!

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
caerbannog
Adept III

I've been a lurking member of AMD Red Team's Discord for years and apparently today is the first time I've posted anything (at least no other messages from me popped up when I did a search). 😅

Are you ready to come out of hiding and help your fellow AMD forum members get with the program?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Ahhhhh!!!!!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
lordy1952
Adept I

Just joined and acknowledged the rules on discord. The discord has been there for sometime correct?

Hey @lordy1952 - it has!! It was managed by other teams in the past but we took it over to be under the community umbrella. And plan to give it some TLC 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Already there kicking it with you folks!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

We're gamerz now!