GLKKeith
Adept II

Old Dusty - March Submission

Old Dusty

GPU: Sapphire RX590

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X

Mobo: MSI X570 Gaming Plus

RAM: Crucial 32GB DDR4

Decorative shortboard that I made on the wall next to a photo of my recently passed friend. Of course the Finn and Jake on the wall for good vibes, and the sugar skull on the desk next to a bunch of dead batteries. Thought of naming the rig something like Shy Guy because my GPU fails to power on sometimes on startup, I should really look into it more...but it usually works after a few tries so I deal with it.

Nothing has really changed in the last month except maybe I have some sweet snacks in front of my monitor this time.

GLKKeith_0-1709356112325.jpeg

Had to remove a bunch of the stuff in the photo so that it would be under 3MB. (Probably should have just taken another photo with a smaller resolution I know.)

6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Ok, I want to see an updated picture of your computer.  I resize my pictures using MSPaint, which is built into Windows.  Take it down to 45% for a landscape or 35% for a profile picture and it's no problem to upload that.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Added some more pics above - that worked great! Didn't even think of the "resize" option in paint until you mentioned it!

GLKKeith
Adept II

Upgraded the Wifi (Behind the Monitor) - Was going to add glowing eyes to the skull, but my paint skills are lacking...Upgraded the Wifi (Behind the Monitor) - Was going to add glowing eyes to the skull, but my paint skills are lacking...Porsche Boxter (Pull back model toy car I have had since I was a kid, because it's probably the only Porsche I'll ever own)Porsche Boxter (Pull back model toy car I have had since I was a kid, because it's probably the only Porsche I'll ever own)Though of making all the LED's glow Purple to match my Honda Shadows underglow, but then I realized the case would need to be black for it to really work...Though of making all the LED's glow Purple to match my Honda Shadows underglow, but then I realized the case would need to be black for it to really work...

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Some LEDs in the skull eye sockets could work well.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
HeyDoeAUD
Adept III

BRO! just show us the purple.  turn the room lights of and make a pic

eebiii
Forerunner

Much better pics! Nice build.