cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

eebiii
Forerunner

My daughters Lian Li 011 Battle Station

Here is my daughter's battle station. I built this in 2019. It has been running the same coolant the entire time. Never changed it. Going to see how far it goes. Idle temp 32C. Superposition Bench medium 56C CPU and 48GPU. Thing gets better temps than my last 3 builds. Old tech I guess.

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified

Asus Prime x570 Motherboard

Ryzen 3700X with Barrow block

Corsair Vengeance pro 32GB DDR4 3200

Corsair 850w full modular

Lian Li Strimer for MB, CPU and GPU power

Red Devil 5600XT with Ocool block

Alphacool Eisball with D5 pump

Lian li 360 Radiator

Lian li 240 Radiator

Corsair120mm fans

Lots of pipe and fittings

IMG_0507-1.JPGdesktop-1.jpgIMG_0515-1.JPGIMG_0523-1.JPGIMG_0540-1.JPGIMG_0579-1.JPGIMG_0592-1.JPGIMG_0615-1.JPGIMG_0620-2.JPGIMG_0634-1.JPG

13 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Like all your rigs it's super clean, great cable management, and cool LED lighting!

How do you like the Alphacool Eisball with the D5 pump? Is not an overkill is it? (I do like the design, having a colorful "ball" inside the case is unique - nice touch! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Thanks! @Sam_AMD 

The Eisball is pretty cool. Easy to work with and quiet. Definitely not overkill. I don't think a ddc pump would have worked right for the size of the loop.

HeyDoeAUD
Adept III

hi again eebiii, where you a professional PC builder?  nice work again

Hi, @HeyDoeAUD 

imho, @eebiii is an artist, not just a builder eh eh eh...check out his "Steampunk Mod" build, you'll see why... 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Thank you Sam! Maybe in 300 years, like van Gogh, My builds will be priceless. lol

There is a reality to all this and right now I am cutoff until I get everything cleaned up from the last 4 or 5 builds. Thats straight out of the bosses mouth. This has happened a few times before and having teenagers comes in handy. 😀

This is why I need a @BigAl01 workstation. But if I am going to do work, I just start working instead of setting up a nice work area. A sneak peek into this builder's life and why his wife is always on him. 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Your boss is right! It would drive me nuts having to live with that mess! Maybe she'll be the one that cuts off your ear. LOL! Jokes aside, I do the same to my man cave. After a few model kits, it turns into a disaster zone and it takes just a day for my boss to get on me. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

LOL, You pretty much hit the nail on the head!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I would be concerned about static discharge when moving components around on the carpet.  Maybe your next build should be the custom work bench.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I use a workbench to build although I have done some things I probably shouldn't have. 

eebiii
Forerunner

Thank you! @HeyDoeAUD 

Is there such thing as a professional PC builder? If there is and I could make a living off it, I would do it in a second. Think I'll be stuck doing electrical work for the rest of my life. And isn't retirement age around 80 now? So, I have another 30 years, lol.

HeyDoeAUD
Adept III

Shiiet.  Its easier than being a sparky.  If you in the right part of the world i will start it with you.

eebiii
Forerunner

I am in Colorado. It's basically impossible to find commercial property, even a small shop, unless you have a ton a cash on hand. Everything is too **bleep** expensive.

GG...