finalguy

libacml_mv.so problem

Discussion created by finalguy on Feb 24, 2008
Latest reply on May 1, 2008 by chipf
Anyone can give hint about how to fix the following issue.(Athlon X2, ubuntu 7.10).

make

gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o lm.o lm.c
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o Axb.o Axb.c
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o misc.o misc.c
In file included from misc.c:42:
misc_core.c:562:2: warning: #warning LAPACK not available, LU will be used for matrix inversion when computing the covariance; this might be unstable at times
In file included from misc.c:57:
misc_core.c:562:2: warning: #warning LAPACK not available, LU will be used for matrix inversion when computing the covariance; this might be unstable at times
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o lmlec.o lmlec.c
lmlec.c:39:2: warning: #warning Linearly constrained optimization requires LAPACK and was not compiled!
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o lmbc.o lmbc.c
ar crv liblevmar.a lm.o Axb.o misc.o lmlec.o lmbc.o
r - lm.o
r - Axb.o
r - misc.o
r - lmlec.o
r - lmbc.o
ranlib liblevmar.a
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -c -o lmdemo.o lmdemo.c
lmdemo.c:584:2: warning: #warning LAPACK not available, some test problems cannot be used
gcc -m64 -I/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/include -L/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib -L. lmdemo.o -o lmdemo -lacml_mp -lg2c -llevmar -lm
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libacml_mv.so, needed by /opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_concat_string'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrsa_expf_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_internal_unpack'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrda_exp_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_st_write_done'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_transfer_integer'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrsa_sincosf_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_st_read'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrda_sincos_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_allocate64'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_stop_numeric'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_pow_i4_i4'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_st_write'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_st_read_done'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_compare_string'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_string_index'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrsa_logf_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_internal_pack'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_pow_r8_i4'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrda_log_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_transfer_real'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_transfer_character'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `vrda_scaled_logr_'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_internal_free'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_pow_r4_i4'
/opt/acml4.0.1/gfortran64_mp/lib/libacml_mp.so: undefined reference to `_gfortran_deallocate'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lmdemo] Error 1

Outcomes