cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

spooncat
Adept I

AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series drivers

Where can I download AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series drivers? Yes, I've checked the official website, there is no AMD 5700, it's either ATI or not 5700 (or not HD). Auto-detect doesn't help too (error 182). What do I do in this situation?

7 Replies

First your HD57xx (Either HD5750 or HD5770) is not supported with anymore AMD Driver updates: Both use the same AMD Drivers from 2015 & 2016. Your choice: https://www.amd.com/en/support 

If you want to know the exact GPU Card you have installed download GPU-Z and it will show your who the manufacturer and model you have.

Oh man, it feels like some obscure dream, probably a nightmare.

As I have already said, I have AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series. It's not 5770 or 5750, it's just 5700, and there are no drivers on the official website (neither new nor old). ацуа.PNG

0 Likes

The image you posted just mentions the HD57xx SERIES not an exact HD57xx Model. There is no such AMD GPU Model HD5700.

From Wikipedia: Radeon HD 5000 series - Wikipedia 

Try running either SPECCY or GPU-Z and that will tell you what model HD57xx you have installed.

But it really doesn't matter. The same legacy drivers will work for both HD57xx series GPUs.

NOTE: GPU-Z will show the Device ID and Manufacturer of your GPU card.

Thank you! I finally got it!

Sorry I have the same problem....what is the solution?

GPU report the same AMD RADEON HD 5700 Series

thanks Pl

0 Likes

Hi,

So,  after checking myself and struggling for 10 minutes or so, I have finally found the driver. The drivers are indeed old, as the first reply on this thread mentions, but they are on the AMD website. Just go to: https://www.amd.com/en/support then select

Graphics > Scroll Down to "AMD Radeon HD" > Click it (if it does not show anything click below until you get a new side menu then click AMD Radeon HD again) > Then select "ATI Radeon HD 5000" > Then a new side menu comes and you can select your GPU. Mine was 5770 and found driver for win 10 64-bit.

Good luck! Cheers!

MANI TANKS TO YOU. THE INSTRUCTION ARE VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND.IT WORKS VERY FINE.
MY PROBLEM WAS FINALLY SOLVED

0 Likes