cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

seokeks
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G 2k resolution

Hello. I have a Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G processor and a 2560x1440 monitor. No discrette videocard.
As soon as I install the AMD video driver, the image disappears, and the monitor goes into sleep mode.
After removing the driver, using the DDU, and before installing the driver, everything works correctly again.
Obviously the problem is with the driver. I ask for help, I want to fix the situation.

0 Likes
8 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Is the system stopping working? Or is the system not showing display output?

Could you first test the system with a HDMI-TV? If the system works with a HDMI-TV, the problem may be due to the display output and it may be necessary to try a different display port or a different cable.
Edit: What is your motherboard? Is the BIOS up to date?

0 Likes

Hello! 

The system is working, but not showing display output. 

MB: Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/AC, BIOS is the newest version.

Unfortunatly I can't try test the system on another display.

0 Likes

s.PNG

v1.4 BIOS update is available for you. You may want to try this out. Frankly, I would like to point out that if the BIOS update is not done properly, your system may be damaged. It is necessary to try the system with a different TV or monitor. You need to find the cause of the problem.

0 Likes

No, you mean B550 Phantom Gaming 4, but I have B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac, the latest BIOS is 1.20

2020-10-28_121532.jpg

mstfbsrn980 написал(а):

You need to find the cause of the problem.

I know it, but I hoped, that anybody knows decision here

0 Likes

v1.4 was available for me when I went to the BIOS support page of your motherboard. Since you have a4/ac version motherboard, I think the update is not ready yet for you. BIOS update is already risky. For this reason, you should first try the system with a different monitor and TV, I think. If the BIOS update is left incomplete, the system may not boot at all.

0 Likes

Hi,

I`ve also have a problem with Ryzen 5 4650G built in graphics. I can not rise screen resoluton above 1920x1200 on my Dell U2711 screen (it supports up to 2560x1440).

M/b is Asus prime b550m-k, BIOS version is 1401. I`ve tried all available graphic drivers but issue has not been resolved.

What can i do else?

Regards,

0 Likes
Daramantian
Journeyman III

Hi guys! Im having The same trouble with The adrenalin drivers, once I installed them, my monitor stops receiving image. IF I uninstall, it works fine. Some solution? 

0 Likes

Hi guys!

Who  solved the problem with Adrenalin display drivers?

I'm having the same trouble with the Adrenalin drivers, once I installed them, my monitor stops receiving image. If I uninstall, it works fine. Some solution?

0 Likes