cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

zazuuuni
Journeyman III

high tempatures on my ryzen 3600

Hello! I have problem with my Ryzen 5 3600. I use stock cooler and I have looking temps when gaming and browsing. Is it normal to have 65-70 celcius when browsing and 80-90 celcius when gaming. Is it bad or I have installed wrong my stock cooler or what? Should I buy new cooler (arctic freezer 34 duo esports is what i have been looking)... And second problem is that my prosessor is going 4.0-4.2ghz all time. I have never overclock but i have enabled 1 time that "game boost" from msi tomahawk max bios and unenabled it but my ghzs doesnt reset. what should i do?

0 Likes
8 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Open the cover of your computer case and share the case airflow by taking a picture, if you want...

0 Likes
zazuuuni
Journeyman III

IMG_20201025_061039.jpg

Don't curse to me about cables cause its my first build  but thanks for helping. Im not sure why its so high.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Have you tried to open the case cover and read the temperatures? How many degrees does the cover cost you? Also, the case setup looks fine and can be considered if your case's front panel supports 240mm liquid cooling. The coolers that come with the AMD processor are weak. And your processor gets very hot because your graphics card blows hot air into the case. For this reason, the effect of the GPU hot air can be reduced with the choice of liquid cooling.

0 Likes
zazuuuni
Journeyman III

Does those tempature problems go away if I just buy a better cooler? not liquid cause I don't have that much money rn to but to that and I don't trust it much. 

0 Likes

If you leave the case cover open temporarily, you probably won't have any problems in games. The current cooler is not that bad.

Capture.PNG

This is COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 SPECTRUM 1x120MM... You can choose this...
If you install this cooler with the CPU fan be above the RAMs, there will be no CPU temperature problems.
Also... It will be much better if you install the two case fans on the top of the case to the front panel, so that cold air can enter from the front panel.

0 Likes

Capture2.PNG
If you buy something cheaper, your money will go to waste. AMD cooler is not that bad. Goodbye...

0 Likes
zazuuuni
Journeyman III

It cost over 50 euros to ship to Finland... Im just thinking about Freezer Duo 34 Esports that is pretty good cpu cooler or what do you think?

0 Likes

It looks like they are very close qualities. Your choice looks good.

0 Likes