Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

borzuy
Adept I

Excessive consumption of video memory

Ru
В бете Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War появляются статтеры примерно раз в 5 секунд. Такое было и в Варзоне. И я заметил, что видеокарта, судя по графикам потребляет 11-13 гб. видеопамяти из 8 доступных.

En

In the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War beta, statters appear approximately every 5 seconds. This was the case in Warzone. And I noticed that the video card, judging by the graphs, consumes 11-13 GB of video memory out of 8 available.

Ryzen 5 3600
Rx 5700 8gb
RAM 16gb 3200 Mhz

1 Solution
snairet
Journeyman III

Ru

В файле adv_options.ini по пути "Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players" попробуйте изменить значение параметра VideoMemoryScale на 0.6-0.65. Для Cold War необходимо установить аналогичное значение параметру video_memory в файле config.ini по пути "Documents\Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War\player-beta". Должно помочь с проблемой статтеров.

En

In the adv_options.ini file under the "Documents \ Call of Duty Modern Warfare \ Players" path, try changing the VideoMemoryScale parameter to 0.6-0.65. For Cold War, you must set the same value for the video_memory parameter in the config.ini file under the path "Documents \ Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War \ player-beta". Should help with statters problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
snairet
Journeyman III

Ru

В файле adv_options.ini по пути "Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players" попробуйте изменить значение параметра VideoMemoryScale на 0.6-0.65. Для Cold War необходимо установить аналогичное значение параметру video_memory в файле config.ini по пути "Documents\Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War\player-beta". Должно помочь с проблемой статтеров.

En

In the adv_options.ini file under the "Documents \ Call of Duty Modern Warfare \ Players" path, try changing the VideoMemoryScale parameter to 0.6-0.65. For Cold War, you must set the same value for the video_memory parameter in the config.ini file under the path "Documents \ Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War \ player-beta". Should help with statters problem.

CoD: BO is very demanding. I would advise that the game may run better with 32GB of main memory on top of the graphics card. Your video card probably works hard to play the game as well.

0 Likes

I have the same problem its a problem with call of duty or amd drivers. It says it uses up 4gb in setting but then just uses 7-8 gb of vram while actually playing and cause lag spikes or just crashes

0 Likes