Please could you advise what the best graphics card is for my application.
I have a Radeon Pro WX 5100 installed in the Mantiz MZ-03 and it is not allowing a 3rd 4K to work properly, says no signal. My 1st & 2nd 4k Benq monitors work connected with a thunderbolt 3 to my mac mini but not my 3rd 4k LG monitor connected via display port/thunderbolt 3 cable.
I own the following for my home office. I work as a project manager for construction and am always reviewing large scale drawings and renderings and prefer to work on large 4k monitors. The speed of viewing and opening windows is the time sensitive portion of my work I’m streamlining.
MacMini 2018 (purchased 9/15/2020)
- 3.2 GHz 6-core intel Core i7
- 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
- intel UHD graphics 630 1536 MB
- 2TB SSD
Mantiz MZ-03 Saturn Pro eGPU
- Thunderbolt 3 MacOS/Windows/Intel Thunderbolt
- Certified External GPU with SATA3 2.5” SSD/HDD bay *1
- SD Card reader * 1,USB 3.0*5 Gigabit Lan*1
- Dual TB3 chip manage GFX & extra IO
two (2) BenQ PD3220U
- 32 inch 4K Monitor IPS, HDR, AQCOLOR
- Display P3, DCI-P3, sRGB, Rec.709
- ICC sync, Thunderbolt 3 for Mac users
One LG 27UD58-B
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor
- On-Screen Control
- Screen Split 2.0
- Game Mode & Black Stabilizer