cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

chaosjs0010
Adept I

Is between 70 to 77 or 78C normal when benchmarking on a Amd Ryzen 3900X when CPB mode is enabled in the BIOS??

Hello to all, I was wondering if between 70 to 77 or 78C is normal when benchmarking via software freeware on an AMD Ryzen 3900X when CPB or Core Performance Boost is enabled in the BIOS on my ASUS B550-PLUS Motherboard??  Also my motherboard does also have the latest BIOS version installed to my knowledge as well..  I also have 32Gb of GSKILL DDR4 16Gb X2.  I have Windows 10 Version 1909 with all Windows Updates applied as well..  So I would appreciate any possible suggestions if the Temperature is not considered to be normal or if it is, That will be great then!....  Anyways, Thanks for listening and Have a great day ahead as well..

1 Solution

Make sure that you are reading your temperature with Ryzen Master. 70-78 under load is great for that processor. Nothing to worry about. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Make sure that you are reading your temperature with Ryzen Master. 70-78 under load is great for that processor. Nothing to worry about. 

Ok Thanks for letting me know and It is most appreciated as well..

0 Likes