- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Asus PRIME B450M-K Bios version 2006
- Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Radeon Software Version 20.5.1
- Acer 24" Predator XF240H (Display Port connection 144hz)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Up to date)
- Corsair 650W VS650
- Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) HyperX Fury, DDR4 3200MHz, CL18, 1.
Describe your issue:
- Black screens when watching video files, happens in both VLC and BSplayer, I was using Chromecast but happens also without. Whole computer goes unresponsive, I have to force shutdown from power button.
- Event Viewer shows this "Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered."
- Latest driver is installed after clearing with DDU