I just got a brand new Sapphire 5600 XT Pulse and a Razer X Core to go with the following laptop:
- Dell Inspiron 14 7490, Intel i7-10510U 4 cores
- Windows 10 1909 64 bit
- 8 GB RAM
- Thunberbolt 3.1 4 lanes
- AMD Card set up in performance mode
I have done the following for installation:
- Updated latest system BIOS
- Updated all drivers
- Installed latest TB drivers
- Disabled Thunderbolt security in BIOS
- Connect eGPU and boot
- Installed AMD software, tried with both 20.9.1 and 20.4.2; and auto detect
So far I haven't been able to get the GPU working as I:
- See in ocassions the card recognised under device management Windows saying it's working fine
- When I try to open AMD Software I always get the "no AMD graphics installed..."
- Sometimes I get a Code 43, sometimes it's working fine according to Windows
- HDMI from GPU to external display not showing anything
- DDU a couple of times from Safe Mode
- Revert to last Windows version and clean install
- Install with AMDs detect tool
- GPU-Z and Intel HD graphics controller show AMD's card
I have seen similar setups working in forums, but so far I haven't been able to get my running.
Attaching images for reference.
Any help, super appreciated as all these are brand new.