cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

dominicdt
Journeyman III

Where could I buy the Rx 5300 for my first PC build?

I live in the Philippines, and I wanted to buy the Rx 5300 for my First PC Build. I already had the CPU, Ram, Motherboard, Storage, and Power Supply. I really need this Graphics card because its Power Efficient, much more powerful than the Gtx 1650, and It's much cheaper!!!. I think this is a wise decision to make because other than buying used RX 580 with the near same price and performance (Rx 580 in our country is being hoarded and reselling it at a higher price).

3 Replies

Polaris cards are popular as they can handle 1080p gaming easily. So expect that used RX 580 cards will be valued. The older RX 480 however can be had for far fewer pesos.

The RX 5300 is still new and supplies are just now becoming available.

0 Likes

I don't even see them here in the USA. Not even on Amazon. If you have a computer retailer locally they may have some idea when stock will show up or at least a general idea. Maybe make a phone call and ask. I know it is the old school approach but it often works for me even when stuff is sold out online. 

0 Likes
EM7
Journeyman III

As of may 2021, these have not popped up yet anywhere. I've seen in Germany some prebuilt systems by HP being listed but not priced. I suspect it will be gobbled up by OEMs long before hitting retail.

0 Likes