Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
It is a pre-built. CyberpowerPC
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Version 20.9.1
- Display Devices
- LG Ultragear 27GL650F 1920x1080 @144Hz DisplayPort
- HP W2082a 1600x900 @60Hz HDMI to VGA converter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- ASRock B550AM Gaming Motherboard
- BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. P1.10, 8/21/2019
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Apevia ATX-PR800W Prestige 800W 80+ Gold (I think)
Describe your issue:
- Every single time I hit Alt + R to open the Radeon Software, the top of my screen goes clear and shows the desktop (the top part literally disappears and therefore I cannot click X to close it nor can I minimise it. It only gets temporarily fixed if I minimise it by other means, but the second I launch the program again it will happen again. FURTHERMORE, it also sometimes will make a black or white bar in place of where it goes clear on the top of my screen. This also SOMETIMES happens to other programs, but I have noticed in other programs it does only a white/black bar and is never clear.
- I have noticed it most in Radeon Software but it also happens frequently on Opera GX Browser version 71
- Not applicable but it ONLY happens on my main monitor (1920x1080p @144Hz)
- Link to video I made about it: Radeon Bug - YouTube
I also included a screenshot of it.
EDIT: It happened to my browser 30 min later, I managed to get a screenshot.