cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

rheapandey
Journeyman III

Need help with customizing resolution

Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15.6 inch laptop with MD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U up to 3.6GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD and AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics card. 

I tried to make my resolution 1360 x 768, but that option wasn't available in the display settings. I even looked into display adapter properties -> list all modes but couldn't find this resolution option available or an option to input my custom resolution. 

I looked at a couple of forum where it was mentioned to customize resolution through radeon software settings, so I installed the driver software but no custom resolution option was available in settings which usually should be there. 

Can anyone please help me out, what could be the issue ? Does my laptop not support this resolution at all ? or is there any other way to have a custom resolution. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

I would suggest you contact Lenovo Support and ask them if you can customize the Resolution on your laptop.

There also is a free tiny program called CRU - Custom Resolution Utility that might be able to create the Resolution you need. But be careful how you use it.

0 Likes

Hey thank you for the answer. I have tried CRU as well but whenever I input my resolution and restart it, still doesn't seem to work.

0 Likes