(Sorry for the bad English, I'm learning..)
I'm experiencing a lot of issues, like blue/black screens, cracked images, system restarts and etc, etc, etc
I've tried find in the internet some information about how to fix this and no one that was propose to me worked.
What I've tried:
- Disable windows game mode;
- Install the driver version that comes with the GPU;
- Install the recommended driver version from the manufacturer website;
- Install the 20.4.2 version;
- Install de 20.8.3 version;
- Install the AMD driver through Windows Update;
- Adjust RAM speed and voltage
- Use DISM and SFC;
- Reset windows;
- Reinstall windows.
OBS* I've uninstalled every driver version before test another through DDU in safe mode.
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600;
GPU: AXRX 570 4GBD5-DHDV3/OC;
PSU: Corsair CX600;
MOBO: B450 GAMING PLUS MAX;
RAM: 2x Vengeance LPX 8gb 2666Mhz.
- Windows version: Win 10 Pro 2004 x64;
- All drivers updated to the latest version from MSI Dragon Center;
- Latest BIOS version updated from manufacturer site.