Can anyone recommend me some optimal bios settings for ryzen 2700x on msi b450 tomahawk max mobo for bsod during idle tasks? (maybe it's my faulty mobo but want to try this settings first)
My usb c also disconnect which I believe is also connected to the cpu (read that somewhere)?
I tried power supply idle control to typical need to test if this one works.
Anything else I could change?
What about Global C-State Control" and Cool n Quiet. Worth to tweak this settings?
What about voltage settings?
Here you can find a link with all the minidumps of the 12 BSOD I had.
What I tried so far
- updating bios to v37 (from v35) with cmos clear
- BIOS settings/advanced/wake up even setup/resume by usb device: enable
- Stop Windows From Powering Off Your USB Devices
- Reinstalled Nvidia studio drivers and AMD (chipset etc.)
- sfc scannow didn't give any errors
- windows ram scan no issues
- deleting usb drivers in device manager but no fix after reboot.
- deleting third party plugin that showed up once in systemlog
- change power plan from amd ryzen balanced to windows high performance
- memtest86 no errors
- occt all tests no errors
- tm5 ram test no errors
My pc build
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Wraith Boxed
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
Gigabyte geforce gtx 1650
Crucial Ballistix bl2 qvl listed
Corsair CX450M Pny xlr8
Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Sandisk Extreme Pro SD UHS-II USB T