RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz - BLS2K8G4D32AESBK

Chipset: latest driver;

GPU: latest.

What I've tried so far:

1. DDU last drivers in safe mode and installing the new ones from your site;

2. Undervolt GPU with your soft;

3. Power plans: Ultimate Performance, High Performance, AMD PP;

4. Ram at 2400MHz, 2993MHz, 3200MHz, 3400MHz

5. From the test I've made - about one hour of furmark with CPU in stress test aswell. 4K, 2K, Full HD, not a single black screen;

Last. Reinstalling Windows.

My experience so far, let me say that I come from a 1070 TI which was plug&play... this one is plug&pray. With all due respect but this is a pain in the 455... 

1. Start windows in the morning - Use Chrome + any f .... other app - Black screen in about 10-15 mins from the start, I don't even have to do something that my GPU will be stressed;

2. Netflix APP, same as chrome, after 10-15 mins (*on the first run, of the morning) - black screen;

3. I have to mention that GTA V, Forza Horizon 4 and only once Red Dead Online caused me a black screen but in all those cases Chrome was in background, the only time I didn't use chrome on a blackscreen I had Netflix app on.

- After the first boot (as I've said, "in the morning") and first blackscreen... the other ones don't come in same time... is like I am playing Russian Roulette. I can play 3 hours long of Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Warzone one) and not a single Black Screen. 

So tell me... How 7.F. I would even consider buying another AMD card after this ? I live in a country that a minimum wage (Which is kinda standard here) is way less then this GPU.

If you tell me to look up on your other topic or on a video on youtube, don't. Please, answer on my topic, don't tell me to look there because I already did on most of the topic recently opened (older ones are not that relevant because most of them tell me to update the driver or roll back sept-oct versions... we are almost in 2021).

BTW, don't tell me to return the GPU, I can't .

Thank you! 

Outcomes