cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

felizeus
Adept I

input not supported - RX 5600 XT

Hello everyone, I bought an RX 5600 XT and when it starts it does not show the part of the bios, seconds later it normally starts windows, but it never shows the bios screen. on another monitor it worked normally with the same HDMI cable including When trying to install the 0 driver, the same thing happens, the screen goes black and the message appears input not supported, I can only update the driver from an old one. Someone knows something about it. not to mention it's very frustrating I tried everything.

Motherboard Gigabyte B450M DS3H 

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 , 19 MB Cache, 3.2 GHz (3.6 GHz Max Turbo)

Memory HyperX Fury , 8 GB, 2400 MHz, DDR4, CL15

Graphics Card Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Windforce OC 6G, 6GB, DDR6, Rev 2.0 - GV-R56XTWF2OC-6GD

Gamer Monitor Acer LED 27´, Full HD, HDMI / VGA, FreeSync - KG271 BMIIX

6 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

You should try the 2‎020.07.09 VBIOS update. I think there is an incompatibility between monitor firmware and GPU firmware.

1.PNG2.png3.png

0 Likes

Right click on amdvbflashWin.exe and run as administrator. And then try to update it with the FLASH.BIN file. If the update or the re-flash does not occur, contact Gigabyte first and then the store you purchased it from. If you could not fix it, use your consumer rights for the GPU and move to a different brand.

In short... The solution to this problem is to replace the GPU. Or to replace the monitor. I can't think of any other solution.

Edit:

The BIOS CSM setting is available in the boot menu. Have you tried changing this setting?

Were you able to update the VBIOS?

felizeus
Adept I

Sorry for the delay, I opted for the return I think this problem has no solution but thanks for the help, unfortunately now I will go to the green side of the force.

kongkong82
Journeyman III

Hi! I know it's too late to help you, but for other people having a similar problem (my friend just had the same one a couple minutes ago). We found the solution to be that he was using an acer monitor and that for us the resolution/frequency was off and making it unhappy. He ended up connecting it to his TV which didn't have that problem and changing it to the recommended display resolution and hz and then hot-swapping the display to his monitor. I wouldn't suggest following exactly, a very much more helpful guide here: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-fix-input-not-supported-on-monitor/#F3 

Hopefully this helps, this is as far as we got into the rabbit hole so unfortunately if this isn't fixing it for you I can't offer any more insight

0 Likes