I know that the driver patch notes say that this is a known issue but I also saw a post by AMD saying to add to the topic if you are experiencing issues. So here am I am in the hopes that we can get this fixed.
- AMD Graphics Card:
- Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700XT
- Desktop with Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Crashes happen on 20.4.2 and 20.8.1. Currently I'm on 20.8.1
- Display Devices
- Acer IPS XF270HU display port 2560 x 1440 @144hz
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
Describe your issue:
- I have experienced black screen crashes in Sniper Elite 4, Assassins Creed Odyssey, and Rocket League. I have had it happen on medium, high, and ultra. I have also tried after looking at the patch notes turning off enhanced sync. I have experienced these issues while doing auto overclock and turning overclocking off. It doesn't happen right away but happens after some time of playing the game, I do not believe it is a consistent interval though, seems to be at random times.