cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

godgames
Journeyman III

Ошибка при установки "SOFTWARE ADRENALIN"

Здравствуйте, у меня на компьютере стоят две видеокарты: AMD Radeon 8610G и AMD Radeon R7 M260. Ошибка следующая: Графический драйвер amd не установлен или функционирует неправильно. Установите для аппаратного обеспечения AMD соответствующий драйвер AMD. Удалять, переустанавливать драйвера пробовал не помогает,  У AMD Catalyst Center такая же проблема. Что мне делать? У меня windows 10 home (x64). Скачивал как сам драйвер через официальный сайт, так и через "AUTODRIVER".

0 Likes
2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

"Hello, I have two video cards on my computer: AMD Radeon 8610G and AMD Radeon R7 M260. The error is the following: The amd graphics driver is not installed or is not functioning properly. Install the appropriate AMD driver for your AMD hardware. I tried to uninstall, reinstall the drivers, it does not help, AMD Catalyst Center has the same problem. What should I do? I have windows 10 home (x64). I downloaded both the driver itself through the official website and through "AUTODRIVER"."

Given you have old hardware such as the 8610G its probably best to remove that from use and stick to the R7 M260 for now

0 Likes