• Toshiba Qosmio  X70-B 
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-20.7.2-July14
  • Bios Revision
    • InsydeH20 ver 03.73.061.10
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU 2.50HZ (8 CPUZ)
  • RAM
    • 16GB

Display 1600x900 32 bit (60hz) Genrict  PnP Monitor 

Hi, my all games working fine with amd-catalyst-15.11.1beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-nov14 after updating to Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-20.7.2-July14 my games are not working fine
Devil May Cry 5...  so  much lag, i used antilag and others option but no work
AMD Radeon R9 M200 Series 4GB and 16 GB RAm  Window 10 x64 pro

after updating Problems i had faced

1.My Laptop hangs 

2.Black screen after booting  window no desktop show  (in safemode Radeon-Software uninstalled )

3.All games lags no running well 
Now after uninstall completely  Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020 i cant install old nor new version because my laptop hangs and after restart black screen show . 
is there a solution why my all games lags after updating ? and why i updated to  Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020? because i need vulkun option in rpcs3 emulator and yuzu emulator to play games  
sorry for bad English 

0 Likes
15 Replies

0 Likes
vanadium
Adept II

Set Graphics Profile to Standard. I was getting random game crashes and short black screens. The cause was Image Sharpening and/or Anti-lag. The Standard setting disables both and the issues went away.

Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+

0 Likes

Thanks for reply now i cant install driver(latest nor old version) its freeze my system and after turn off and on my system 
i got black screen after window 10 boot [fixed : in safemode uninstalled driver and system  worked fine ]
i used DDU and Cleanup and install new driver still freeze and black screen any help Please 

0 Likes

Check CPU and GPU temperatures using HWINFO64 Sensors. Are they excessively high prior to these issues happening?

0 Likes

Screenshot (1).png

here is information
i guess am gonna install new window 10

0 Likes

HWINFO.png

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply here the video (sensor??? i don't understand a bit  ) here is the video 

well now its working after new window installed i do these things

1-power  planning change to balance  (previous High perf )
2- window 10 update enable (i disable update in previous window 10 )
3- installing driver manually from C:\AMD\AMD-Catalyst-15.11.1Beta-64Bit-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-Nov14\Packages
first time it freeze got hot my system  so after restart PC its auto fix my problem 
i don't know but my window 10 automatic install latest AMD software  (don't know How  )
i guess system freezing due to High temperatures of GPU  
my all Emulators are working  awesome but never try PC games ??? well am gonna try PC game 
sorry for bad english 

0 Likes

Hi, I hit the same issue with my laptop (the same as yours). Did you find any solution? Now I use it like a chromebook without a ATI video, but this is like a dead gaming laptop for me ... 

0 Likes

I choose standard option Look at this video my game running slow like 1fps *sob*

STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel UHD 620
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 2 GB available space

©2020 Marvelous Inc. Licensed to and published by XSEED Games/Marvelous USA, Inc.

0 Likes

Laptop graphics update...How to 

Laptops have different requirements/procedures than desktop computers when updating graphics drivers. It all depends on the processors....either Intel or AMD. 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

There is no such thing as a R9 M200 series graphics card...there is a R9M200 SERIES of cards...which one do you have ?

0 Likes

Thanks for reply  AMD Radeon R9 M265X Screenshot (14).png

i try this too but failed *sob*

I uninstalled Intel gpu and AMD after latest intall win64_15.40.45.5126 from intel and after that i installed Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-20.7.2-July14 but freeze my system after  restart  now am getting this error "No AMD Driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functionally ...."

0 Likes

I suggest you clean install the 19.12.3 edition...it's stable and has the Vulcan updates. It's what I use..

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-12-3 

0 Likes

thanks Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-19.12.3-Dec18 installed freeze at 74% and after restart here the video  2020-07-29-17-25-04 

if i installed or uninstalled AMD driver i got this here the video 

0 Likes

the problem is the win 10 man idk why they have to change win 7 to 10 . win xp and 7 were the best windows for gaming.

0 Likes
ssj4goku
Journeyman III

*arghh*  so much pain in neck now again its freezing my system and heating a lot *sob*
there is no problem installing drivers  in safemode but in normal mode heating system and black screen and freezing 

I guess i have to  buy a  NEW laptop BUT NO AMD its SUCKS I have this AMD Product sham on you AMD 

0 Likes